Halo Are you guys liking Halo 4?

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
What about Dominion? Or Impact(spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!)? Or even your signiture? What about storyline things, like the Didact? I know Halo 4 may not play as well, but thats only the outdated 360s fault.

Dominion = New Idea for Domination = Meh
Impact... I'd rather have an awesome forge canvas than space.
Campaign = Ive never really liked Master Chief's Halo Story... he's too... invincible. Its boring.

Jan 16, 2013
If I didn't like halo 4..... why would I have joined this forum?

tumblr_lfnj25Pdzq1qcmlm1o1_400.gif

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
Dominion = New Idea for Domination = Meh
Impact... I'd rather have an awesome forge canvas than space.
Campaign = Ive never really liked Master Chief's Halo Story... he's too... invincible. Its boring.

Dominion just has 3 bases, thats all it has in common with domination. Its a creative idea.
For Impact, blame the 360 for not being able to hold up large forge worlds.
Campaign = Chief has escaped a super advanced space carrier that has been infected with a parasite that has probably killed trillions of people and takes a penis-like spaceship to a planet that was being invaded by a super advanced alien race and lands-unharmed. Also, he blew up super advanced ancient alien rings of destruction multiple times and lived. In halo 4 he defeats a mega ultra super orange ancient alien, detonates a nuke in the year 2557 which could probably blow up a planet, and lives. This is why i LOVED Reach's campaign the most. In Reach, you're not invincible, your planet is destroyed, and you have a badass death.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Dominion just has 3 bases, thats all it has in common with domination. Its a creative idea.
For Impact, blame the 360 for not being able to hold up large forge worlds.
Campaign = Chief has escaped a super advanced space carrier that has been infected with a parasite that has probably killed trillions of people and takes a penis-like spaceship to a planet that was being invaded by a super advanced alien race and lands-unharmed. Also, he blew up super advanced ancient alien rings of destruction multiple times and lived. In halo 4 he defeats a mega ultra super orange ancient alien, detonates a nuke in the year 2557 which could probably blow up a planet, and lives. This is why i LOVED Reach's campaign the most. In Reach, you're not invincible, your planet is destroyed, and you have a badass death.

1. FORGE WORLD!

2. Exactly!

iGraviton

Proficient
Feb 22, 2013
What about Dominion? Or Impact(spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!)? Or even your signiture? What about storyline things, like the Didact? I know Halo 4 may not play as well, but thats only the outdated 360s fault.
It has nothing to do with the Xbox. Halo 3 was a much better game, and it was on the same console. The faults of Halo 4 or due to failure on 343's part.

FatThe2nd

Proficient
Feb 7, 2013
Food court
It has nothing to do with the Xbox. Halo 3 was a much better game, and it was on the same console. The faults of Halo 4 or due to failure on 343's part.

halo 4 is more advanced than halo 3. Updated graphics, advanced system, etc... the 360 restricts a lot of things from halo 4. The biggest example is the ability to have large forge worlds.

iGraviton

Proficient
Feb 22, 2013
halo 4 is more advanced than halo 3. Updated graphics, advanced system, etc... the 360 restricts a lot of things from halo 4. The biggest example is the ability to have large forge worlds.
That's exactly the problem. Halo 4 is TOO advanced. They shouldn't have designed a game to push the xbox to it's very limits. Halo 3 was far less advanced, and it was a much better game. Maybe they should have spent more time balancing the gameplay and bringing back classic game variants, than making it look prettier.

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
Ha ha ha, Everything is about an oppinion, what about facts? Is Race returnable? Invasion is that returnable? other game types is that returnable? I simply say yes, 343 made things more interesting for forgers to do what they want to create. Now other than my opinion, I have another one. Why cant you just try every game type, and see what is most like the original one? Why cant we all just put the time and effort, instead of complaining about it, hoping for some one else to figure it out? :teddy:

Jan 29, 2013
I like it, but it has issues. JIP, IS, OD, and cluttered maps... Otherwise, I love Slayer and sometimes BTB. I miss Assault, one flag, infection, and Invasion. For that matter, I really miss Halo 3 infection...

I think what I hate the most about Halo 4 is the direction Halo is going in under 343i's direction.