[Apr 6, 2013] The Democracy (ShockBolt21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Welcome to our democracy. During these games, we'll play whatever maps you ask me to put on. If you have your own map, we'll play that also. Just message me in this topic or on the xbox if you want to join. Also shoot me a message before or during the games if you have a map to play so I can download it from your file share and put it on. I will invite as many friends as I can (I have several) so expect a well sized party. Here are the priorities of the maps we'll be playing:
1) A couple of my own maps for the first thirty minutes or less (Latest map- "Battleship")
2) Your own maps that you made and request to play (Becomes top priority after first thirty minutes)
3) Other maps from the rest of the community and THFE that you ask to play (Like Episphere or The Trenches)
4) A few more of my own forge maps if nobody has any more requests
5) Other THFE/community maps that I will throw on if nobody has any more requests
Remember, if you don't like the games we're playing, just send me a message telling me to put on a different one. Your requests take priority! A few general rules/guidelines-
1) When you request to play one of your maps, make sure it can support the party size, whatever it may be at the time.
2) Please stick with me for the first thirty minutes if you can- I'd like to play a few maps of my own. The rest of the time is yours.
3) It might take a few minutes to get the players together at the very beginning, so don't leave after fifteen seconds.
Don't forget to return here after the games and rate the lobby in your honest opinion! Also rate SeanM666 (http://halocustoms.com/threads/apr-6-2013-seanm666s-first-halo-4-testing-seanm666.7542/) as we are co-hosting this lobby together.
Also, make sure to check out my competitive maps Tank Superiority and Armored Strike. We might be playing one or both of them at the beginning of the lobby along with Battleship, so let me know what you think!​

Status
Not open for further replies.