Shows you wish everyone would watch.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
I have two:

Breaking Bad & Desert Punk. What shows do you like and wish everyone would know about.

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
Can we do movies, too? I wish I could get more people to watch Spirited Away. I think the fact that it's anime throws people off, but it's one of the most excellent films I've ever watched. As for television shows, I would say Shameless. I haven't actually watched TV in quite a while, though, so I have no idea if that even still broadcasts.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland

We're going to eat your family.. tehee

Anyway I've got a few Game of Thrones , a freaking amazing show that I'm surprised everyone doesn't watch it , The Walking Dead... need I say more? The Mentalist and Castle , both are a crime series that have that unconventional consultant but the shows are surprisingly different.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
I think everyone should watch community because it is an amazing show with an unbelievable amount of references and parodies and if you love tv you will love this show

another show i think everyone should watch is Firefly and then watch the movie Serenity

Last edited:

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Sherlock is one of the best shows ever. (In my opinion it´s even better than the "Hollywood-Sherlock", even though I love Robert Downey Jr.) It has 9.2 IMDB rating! :y: New season is coming out soon!

Btw the fans of Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock Holmes) call themselves Cumberbitches, which is pretty awesome. Haha... :laugh:

Reactions: evergreen948

corduroyCHUCK

Master
Dec 28, 2012
Michigan
Can we do movies, too? I wish I could get more people to watch Spirited Away. I think the fact that it's anime throws people off, but it's one of the most excellent films I've ever watched.
all Studio Ghibli films need to be watched. Princess Mononoke, Castle in the Sky, Grave of the Fireflies to name a few others.

my contribution: Tron Uprising, because not enough people watched it so it was cancelled so i guess it's too late. Badass imagery, and an awesome voice cast to boot.
Tron-Uprising-Episode-2-The-Renegade-Part-1.jpg

tron-uprising-cast1.jpg

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
I think people should everyone should watch community because its AMAZING and it is now my favourite TV show ever.....of all time
Any way here is a clip of the best character
Yes, Yes and double yes.

So besides community... Arrested development, breaking bad, the walking dead, parks and rec., 30 rock, happy endings, chuck, black books and red dwarf (because I'm old school) are just are few that I would highly recommend to anyone. And once again... COMMUNITY!

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Okay Panda, watch this quick four minute video, and tell me it's as bad as you expected. If you can't manage that, then I don't want your respect.

Reactions: swash983

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Okay Panda, watch this quick four minute video, and tell me it's as bad as you expected. If you can't manage that, then I don't want your respect.

It's not necessarily the shows themselves, for me, its more the common association of the MLP fanbase. Personally, I don't like the show, just because there are other things I would watch, but it's a cute little cartoon. I just don't like the majority of the people who watch MLP and broadcast that they watch it.

Reactions: Buddy

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
It's not necessarily the shows themselves, for me, its more the common association of the MLP fanbase. Personally, I don't like the show, just because there are other things I would watch, but it's a cute little cartoon. I just don't like the majority of the people who watch MLP and broadcast that they watch it.

Fair dues man, fair dues.

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
For some reason I don't see any difference when a guy sais he likes mlp, comedies, anime, or something that's not even that popular. It's a show people can enjoy. Anyways, the show I wish everyone would watch is How I Met Your Mother. Great Series.