[Oct 11, 2013] Friday Morning Killing Spree! (SeanM666)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanM666

Proficient
Feb 24, 2013
NEW MEXICO
It's Friday again an you know what that means!? Time to Wake Up Put On Your Killing Boots And Get Ready For The Weekend Massacre!! Hello my name's Sean and i am looking for people to help Test my maps as well as your own. I don't have many friends on halo 4 who play custom games so i need people to test my maps with me. If you or someone you know is a forger an has a lot of maps they want tested then let's try this every Friday Let's say your place at idk somewhere between 10 am- 12 am midnight. today will be started at 11 am - about 1 pm. I am rather new to this even though i been on here for awhile this i am hoping will be my first successful lobby. if enough people show up. I honestly don't know what i am doin so if something happens an i get randomly disconnected it's most likely because my modem is a piece of well you know the rest. if things go well an i don't get disconnected i will choose at random one other person to show the map or maps they've made. And once that happens i hope he shares that same kindness an promotes another player who would like to share what they've created. RSVP and also Send Me A Msg my gamer tag is the same as here. If you'd like to be a friend i might accept you as long as you don't mind that i'm constantly in forge or swat lol i only play big team when i have enough friends online. during the day it's not many so i get some map making done.

Reactions: Fuzzle
Status
Not open for further replies.