Gametype [Nov 24, 2013] [POSL] Clue isn't colored blue >_< (Charles Stoot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
(If you don't know how to play we will kick you out)​
Hello and welcome friends to an Official “Polar Opposite Squadron Lobbies” [POSL].
Lobby Details:
Purpose of this lobby: This Game Night is to provide you with “Classic Clue” that the community loves or is a new addition to the community.
Time each week (Provided that there’s no conflict for host): “3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on “Sunday
Your Host is: Charles Stoot.
Gamertag: Charles Stoot.

Directions:
Once you have RSVP’ed to this forum then send the Host “Charles Stoot” a message to his Xbox live account stating the day of the lobby and invite.
Example: “FRI INV
Please be online at least 5 minutes prior to lobby start.
Play selected maps, as provided by your host, then come back here and Rate your Host.

Map Listing:
Note: It is up to the host to decide what they play in the lobby; this is just a basis of what the host may play.

1. The Fecal Frontier - Made by GOLLUM, R0CKET M00SE, and Qrange
2. The Funky Moose - Made by Master Debaytes and Nobody Worthy
3. Clue Classic - Made by Rezix333
4. The Dirty Grotto - Made by Titmar
5. Rusty Pipes - Made by Nobody Worthy and Titmar
6. Extraterrestrial Tango - Made by Master Debaytes and Sam The Great
7. Falafel Retreat - Made by Sam The Great and ImWithStupid55
8. Chateau de Clue 2!! - Made by Fragsturbait
9. Coastal Escape - Made by Jesus in Malibu
10. Saturated - Made by IR3CON ST34LTH
11. Waterway - Made by Z0mbieK1ller27
12. Broken Funnybone - Made by ImWithStupid55
13. Smuggler's Cave - Made by Warrior Chair
14. Construction Site - Made by Wolferious
15. Zepplin - Made by Rezix333
16. Caveat Cave - Made by Did4ct
17. Tudor Hall - Made by OT7OMAN
18. Naboo Clue - Made by Charles Stoot and IR3CON ST34LTH
19. Dirty Descent - Made by ImWithStupid55
20. Eroded Memories - Made by Jesus in Malibu
21. Dextrose Laboratory - Made by Sam The Great and Master Debaytes
21. Taboo Clue - Made by IR3CON ST34LTH
22. The Crispy Potato Deluxe - Made by Sam The Great
23. Spicy Tuna by Sam The Great
24. Clue: Desolate by oomishday3
25. City Of Lunar Centuri [Clue] by lordcrunsnik1986

POSL Rules:
Key:
Red: Must Obey.
Yellow: Please Obey but not necessarily.
Green: Good thing.

1. Don't ask for leader of lobby
2. Don't scream into your mic
3. Don't Be a Debbie Downer / Don't Troll
4. Forge Island DLC is required
5. Don't Invite Friends to lobby
6. Please bring a mic
7. Please don't be in a party
8. Don't spam game invites
9. Don't be “Away From Controller”
10. Just have Fun!

Special Circumstances
(These Circumstances only apply when the Host deems these rules worthy.)
1. Struggling Lobby
If the lobby is lacking in gamers, the host may ask the lobby to Invite Friends. This is the only case in which gamers within the lobby should be asking their buddies if they want to join. Other than that the only gamer's that should be in that lobby are the ones that
have been invited by the host themselves.
2. Small Lobbies
Much like a Struggling Lobby, a Small lobby may be subject to people being AFC. A small lobby consists of 8 or less players. Remember if you have to go and do something tell the host first. With each player being significant, inactivity is unacceptable.

Host-Specific Rules:
1. (If you have a map or Game type that you would like the host to play in his/her lobby just put it on your file share and send him/her a message with the map and game type name. If you win a Match then you get to pick the next map. If everyone votes to play the map requested then we play that map, the only way that we play your map without you winning or making a great impact on the game, is if you send me a message before the game starts.)
2. (Be considerate of other players and keep the yelling to a minimum. The host knows you're trying to have fun and he/she doesn't mind some shouts, but if you constantly scream in the mic, that falls under this category. If you are a squeaker the host may ask you to pull your mic away from your mouth; please don't take this offensively just please cooperate "Don't Worry we can still hear you" the host will let you know otherwise.)
3. (If you don't agree with what the host is playing or doing just state it once and don't keep on stating it. The host most likely heard you the first time so please don't restate it.)
4. (Does the host really have to explain this, if you think you are trolling or others in the lobby say "Stop Trolling" just stop.)
5. (Do Not Invite your friends; if they are signed up on Halo Customs the Host will provide invites by order in which the Gamer's sent RSVP's. The only Case is referred to Rule #1 of Special Circumstances.)
6. (If you can bring please bring a mic so that the host can understand you. If he/she can't hear you the host doesn't know if you can understand him/her. If you can't afford a good mic the host understands.)
7. (Please, if you can help it, don't be in a party. If you are in a party, this probably means you have a mic, and everyone in the lobby has more fun if you can communicate with others.)
8. (Don't annoy the Host with Spam Invites. The host has gotten your message and you are now on a wait-list. If you are not in the lobby and you are on the RSVP list; if the host does hear from you then he will find you. This should not be an issue since you already said invite when you RSVP'ed.)
9. (The host should understand if you need to go do something right then and there no boot. If you are AFC for more 5 minutes the host has permission to boot you. Tell the host of the lobby so he/she won't Boot you. You're holding valuable stops where other Gamers' can come in and have fun while you're getting groceries or something. Refer to Special Case #2)
10. Please don't scream, play music, or do anything annoying in between black screens. This annoys the Gamers' that are playing in the lobby, plus this may result in a boot if it keeps happening.

PS: If you want to join these lobbies regularly send Friend request to "Currently Unavailable" and I’ll be Sure to invite that list first if you are signed up for my Lobby and give me a RSVP invite message.
Vip this session.
(Vip only last one session and can only become one if rated the last session!)

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Send them to a guy named Currently unavailable or is it currently unavailable?

Currently Unavailable due the fact that account got hacked and with little demand right now for lobbies I decided not to make another one. I can still access that account by sending people game invites but other than that I've lost all control over the account so ya. I will make another secondary one when Halo 5 comes out.

Reactions: GrmnEscaltrPrty

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Lol image.jpg

Reactions: Charles Stoot

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Hey Charles weren't you supposed to be at our Pandemonium Lobby today? SogenSamurai was wondering where you were.
He never told me it was today. I told him that sure I'll join if I can let me know what day and when. He never told me. Also the conflict I was referring to my stuff I had to do around the house. If you have another one some day, and inform me when and what time. I'll try being there but let me know next time when it comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.