New Puzzle Map Section! Yay!! :D

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hi there!

I guess, some of you may know back in the days of Halo 3 puzzle maps were a primary thing. There were sooo many good and exciting puzzle maps...

In Halo 4 I feel that there is a lack of puzzle maps. So I asked Insane to make a new map section:

PUZZLE
Missing_Puzzle_HD_14750.jpg

Okay, not like a general "puzzle", but I guess you know what I´m trying to say. ;)
I´ve already posted a puzzle map to do my bit.

This post is a shoutout to all the forgers out there:
Start making more puzzle maps again! Many people miss them and just want to see them back in Halo 4...

Gimli out.

Last edited:

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Whether solo or as a group, puzzles provide some awesome complexity to a game otherwise devoid of paced critical thinking.
Awesome :y: I was thinking about making one myself, but I haven't the time.

Reactions: Buddy

Juggacly

Proficient
Jun 27, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
Whether solo or as a group, puzzles provide some awesome complexity to a game otherwise devoid of paced critical thinking.
Awesome :y: I was thinking about making one myself, but I haven't the time.

Puzzle maps can take up to months to perfect...that's if you're making a full on puzzle map. If it's something a little less complex, it can take only weeks.

I absolutely love puzzle maps. Playing them, testing them and even making them. I really do wish Halo 4 had more puzzle forgers. Most of the puzzle made in Halo 4 are too insanely difficult, but when you do find one that's the right difficulty it's amazing!

Reactions: Buddy

TyranicSlayer

Qualified
May 24, 2013
I don't know if anyone else has used it but you can use the ricochet gametype for a great coop puzzle map. Since you can change the ball carrier traits, you can really create some cool obstacles. By the way, did anyone make it through Apollo's Rage smoothly?