[May 10, 2013] Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Map Pack Trailer Lobby (Robius5991)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
online_knights_signature_by_fireyredphoenix-d5g54x2.png
Intro
Hey guys, this is the OnlineKnights first trailer-based lobby. For those of you who don't know, I started a project at the beginning of Halo 4 where I began to re-make maps from the Star Wars Battlefront 2 series in the Halo 4 sandbox, using the Dominion gametype to re-create a 5-point command post style game. Anyways, we've just recently released our fourth map in the series and I was approached by one of my awesome friends; AnEpicPotatoe, who offered to make us a trailer for what would be the first of many Star Wars Battlefront 2 map packs that we would be releasing on our channel. Therefore, this is the sign-up page for joining the lobby in which we'll be gathering the footage for this trailer. To join the lobby, please be sure to read ALLthe information below because a lot of it is really important if you wish to participate.
(Extra Note: Although it says the lobby will be 2 hours long, in reality it will only survive as long as it takes for us to play the 4 maps. I've reserved this time in case of an potential complications)​
This Game Night's host: Robius5991
How to Join the Game Night
Once you've already RSVP'd to this thread, just wait until the designated time (which in this case is 4pm EST - Friday, May 10th) and send me a message saying "Inv". Once the lobby is full, don't be totally discouraged, I'll still send out additional invites later on if we need the players.
What is the Star Wars Battlefront map pack?
If you haven't already seen or heard of our maps, here's a small introductory video, courtesy of THFE, where I get the opportunity to discuss the series with AbleSirThomas.​
What maps will we be testing?
Here are the four maps that have been made in this series that you all will be helping us to test:​
"Star Wars: Polis Massa" - by: Robius5991 & JKRKOALITION​
"Star Wars: Tantive IV" - by: Robius5991 & H2AK0N​
"Star Wars: Mustafar" - by: Robius5991 & CANADIAN ECHO​
"Star Wars: Endor" - by: Robius5991 and AbandonedData87​
Conditions:
So, because this is a trailer-based lobby, we're going to have a few requirements for you guys if you intend to participate. Mainly these are concerning what armor you wear, because we hope to create a uniform-feel for each team to better represent the Stormtrooper vs. Rebel Trooper conflicts that will be portrayed.
STORMTROOPERS:
Helmet: E.O.D (SR-45)
Chest: Air Assault (SR-11)
Visor: Midnight (SR-46)
REBEL TROOPERS
Helmet: Soldier (SR-15)
Chest: Aviator (SR-17)
Visor: Frost (SR-29)
So, basically if you're at least SR-46, we would prefer that you would be a Stormtrooper, while reserving the Rebel spaces for anyone between SR-29 and SR-46. Anyways, when you sign up to the lobby, please leave a comment with your current SR, and at the time of the game night we'll split up the groups ourselves.​
Rules:
  1. Do not start any confrontation with another player. Fun is fun, but when we see an argument brewing you either shut it down, or we shut you out.
  2. Do not ask to be promoted. This lobby will only exist for the purpose of helping us get footage to make a trailer for this first map pack.
  3. In the case of a lobby crash, just stay calm. Send me another message saying "inv" and I'll do my best to get you back in ASAP.
  4. Please avoid any camping while playing. This doesn't mean you aren't allowed to stay at a base and try and defend it, however it does mean that we would much prefer it if while looking at the footage we didn't see the same person at the same spot the whole time.
Lastly, if you enjoy the lobby, please be sure to leave a good host rating at the end of the lobby! Thank you all for your interest and your help!

Fiesty Fedora

Master
Jan 9, 2013
I tried to come to the last one but I sat in the lobby and the game would never start. Robius I will see you this time. Hehehehe

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
130 :chuck:
also I will probably be slightly like like 4:30ish
Awesome, thanks for signing up. Hope to see you there!

I tried to come to the last one but I sat in the lobby and the game would never start. Robius I will see you this time. Hehehehe
Ahhh the mighty fedora, we will meet again. I couldn't make the last lobby either, so I look forward to playing with... or against you in our battlefront areas!

Reactions: Fiesty Fedora

H2AK0N

Expert
Feb 2, 2013
London, United Kingdom

Yeah I'm sorry we couldn't get you in to the last one. It filled up much faster than expected and very few spaces opened up later on. I wanted to invite you when I got your message but I already had a waiting list of 3 or 4 people who had already messaged me and unfortunately a space never opened after that till the lobby ended.

Reactions: Fiesty Fedora

Fiesty Fedora

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Yeah I'm sorry we couldn't get you in to the last one. It filled up much faster than expected and very few spaces opened up later on. I wanted to invite you when I got your message but I already had a waiting list of 3 or 4 people who had already messaged me and unfortunately a space never opened after that till the lobby ended.
It alright man. It was my fault in the first place. I had a meeting and it lasted longer than expected. I just realized that I can't make the lobby.

Blue Phobos

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
SR130
Huh, I guess I missed the last game nights lobby D: Never got an alert but I'll be looking forward to this one! Been waiting to play these battefront maps!

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
This lobby is officially over. Thank you to everyone who participated in helping us gather trailer footage for the maps, we really appreciated it, and if you couldn't join, we're really sorry. Our lobby filled quickly, but we'll do our best to get you all in next time. If you got to participate and enjoyed yourself, please leave a good host rating, it always helps. Thanks again for your time, cooperation and overall help!

Reactions: OneTrueNinjaz
Status
Not open for further replies.