[Mar 8, 2013] Flood Only Customs!!! (xCHOBHAMx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFL

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Youtube
www.youtube.com
Get ready to mow down those nasty Flood. If you've got a case of Flood Fever then, oh well that's not good. Anyways, you get the point.

We have some awesome maps lined up for you guys. There are a total of 25 maps! Just to mention a few of the map makers.
REMkings
The 0micron
Hi Im Berb
Pa1nts
DUN3Z
and many more...

All of these maps were submitted to our contest to create a Flood map. Sadly, the contest is closed now so you can't submit a map. So reserve your spot for the most zombie-filled night of your life.

Send "xCHOBHAMx" a simple message saying "invite" or something of that sort about 10 minutes before the lobby starts.

If you might be interested in our channel be sure to subscribe for awesome Halo content.
Here are some of our last few videos.

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
My brother has been working on a really nice flood map. It should be ready by the time of this session, let me know if interested. Might already be on his file share (SoS Darth Algar) as Elmer Flood (map + game type).

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hey CHOBHAM, was just wondering whether this lobby had a pre-set agenda of maps to test (like if this is for the purpose of judging your contest) or if you were up for submissions. I just wasn't sure if this was for fun and you guys had already tested the maps, or if this was an official test for the contest. Thanks!

THFL

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Youtube
www.youtube.com
Hey CHOBHAM, was just wondering whether this lobby had a pre-set agenda of maps to test (like if this is for the purpose of judging your contest) or if you were up for submissions. I just wasn't sure if this was for fun and you guys had already tested the maps, or if this was an official test for the contest. Thanks!
Oh sorry, it's official testing for the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.