[Mar 30, 2014] My 18th birthday. The day it all starts... (swash983)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
Also Swash, not so sure if I'll be able to come but need to see cause going back to M&S on 16th of Feb and idk when the contract ends and if I get extra hours for that day but shall see closer to the time :3

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
I did post this a year back, it may be delayed if my 18th birthday is already secretly planned out by everyone I know.

Redy

Novice
Jan 2, 2013
I spent my 20th birthday on the Xbox in General, Birthday's are really nothing after the child years are gone, the only part I still ask for is a cake so it's no harm in Swash playing on Halo for it, I believe that's where I sat last year for my birthday and then to Minecraft.

Your life seems extremely unproductive.

Redy

Novice
Jan 2, 2013
I did post this a year back, it may be delayed if my 18th birthday is already secretly planned out by everyone I know.

I think too much expectative is set on your lobby. Just be careful to not screw it up, it may end up not going as planned you know.

P.S That what happens when you post a lobby one year before.

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
Your life seems extremely unproductive.

Just because I don't believe in going out and getting pissed (excuse the language)? I spent the day with my family and then the evening on the Xbox with all my friends online, each of us spend our birthdays differently and the only reason I won't be on the xbox again this year is because we are going away for my 21st, birthdays are boring anyway, it's just to add another number to your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.