[Mar 20, 2013] oomish's youtube footage lobby!! (oomishday3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oomishday3

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2013
Kentucky
RULES
  1. Don't say, "Hey oomish. Hey oomish. Hey oomish. Hey oomish."
  2. Don't invite your friends unless I ask.
  3. Don't play music through your mic.
  4. Don't be super loud, allow everyone a chance to speak.
  5. Don't ask for leader, once I'm done with the maps I have to test I'll ask if anyone has any maps.
HOW TO JOIN
  1. Click on the green check mark at the top right to sign up
  2. Send me a message on xbox that says "INVITE MY FACE." Feel free to send the message at any time, I'll invite starting at 5pm based on the order in which I receive them. (my gamertag is oomishday3)
  3. Be ready to accept my invite at the scheduled time.
TODAY'S PLAYLIST

FOR POSSIBLE YOUTUBE VIDEOS
{ YouxxGotxxOwned :: Jump and Turn :: RACETRACKS
{ SoaR StyleZ :: Radioactive :: RACETRACKS
{ MrDizeel :: Traktor :: RACETRACKS
{ Meta Karnax :: Rocketvilla Stadium :: King of the Pigs
{ Charles Stoot :: Blaze Cave :: Blaze Cave

FOR FUN
{ Yoman54 :: Ro Sham Bo Hallway :: Ro Sham Bo Hallway
{ A Husky Old Guy :: Rusky Raid :: Husky Raid
{ Oakley HiDef & A J Yusi :: Saw: The Arena :: Shields Up!
{ RecklessRi1ey :: Ice Breaker :: Dont Break the Ice
{ oomishday3 :: Drag Race :: Drag Race
{
{ ...and of course I might throw up some of my own maps too. Click the link in my
{ signature to check out my maps. Feel free to suggest maps below!

Reactions: Charles Stoot

CHA0SFLAM3S

Novice
Jan 9, 2013
USA
www.youtube.com
I should be able to join, but I'm not sure, so I marked "Maybe". Also, maybe you'll remember me; around the time when you were starting YouTube(I think...? I'm pretty sure I met you through ForgeHub, by the way)I added you on Xbox. I remember that at one point, I asked for advice on a Team Slayer map I was making*It was horrible, and never got finished*, but you were actually pretty nice about it... LOL. Anyway, no hard feelings or anything if you don't remember me; it was back in Halo Reach, and we only talked for a little while. As in a week or two, maybe... I probably just remember because I thought it was awesome to meet a semi-big YouTuber. :p

Reactions: oomishday3

oomishday3

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2013
Kentucky
I should be able to join, but I'm not sure, so I marked "Maybe". Also, maybe you'll remember me; around the time when you were starting YouTube(I think...? I'm pretty sure I met you through ForgeHub, by the way)I added you on Xbox. I remember that at one point, I asked for advice on a Team Slayer map I was making*It was horrible, and never got finished*, but you were actually pretty nice about it... LOL. Anyway, no hard feelings or anything if you don't remember me; it was back in Halo Reach, and we only talked for a little while. As in a week or two, maybe... I probably just remember because I thought it was awesome to meet a semi-big YouTuber. :p
glad i made a positive impression!

Status
Not open for further replies.