Staff [Mar 10, 2014] Insane54's Halo 3 Lobby (Insane54)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Once upon a time I played an absolutely ridiculous amount of Halo 3. I'd love to play some of those games -- I believe/pray/hope I have all of my maps from before. So, we're going to play a good variety of Halo games, spanning mostly bigger sized party classics and my own creations as well as some various competitive games. If you're looking for specifically minigames or specifically competitive, this is the wrong party :p I expect everyone who joins to play all games -- you don't have to be good, you just have to play reasonably. I'm looking to get as many people in the game as possible.

A few games that jump to mind:
Cat N Mouse
Tremors
Cave Freaks
MLG Requiem
Kentucky Tango
Hangar 02
that one long tunnel map
...yeah I can't think of many off the top of my head, it's been years

In case my maps are broken or something, feel free to come into the party with your own. If mine work, I'll be keeping host all game, otherwise we'll pass it around a bit.

Game time is subject to change, because I need to make food.

Reactions: Fuzzle

Sakatak54

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
If there was anyway you can have these on a weekend I'd appreciate it a lot huge fan of halo 3. Can't play on weekdays though.

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
I will join because I love Halo 3. Insane you win this round. See you on the virtual battlefield... I will make sure to get you on Cat n Mouse, or Tank on Tank. :)

Shiralai

Emoticon Guru
Jan 13, 2013
bigstack_zpse73bbea9.gif
tester.. and :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.