Lord of the Rings, Marvel's, Star Wars and Co.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
  • Lord of the Rings world
  • Marvel movies (Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, ...) and comics
  • Star Wars movies, the old and the new ones including Star Wars 7-9
  • Other great fantastic, sci-fiction stuff like Star Trek, Underworld, Blade, ...
So go post new trailers, general news or just discuss about this huge topic!! May the force be with you! :shmeef:

Last edited:

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Check out the Trailer of Thor 2: The Dark World! (In theaters November 8th, 2013)

What do you think about the newest Iron Man 3 movie, the general strategy of Marvel´s bringing out movies, and the upcoming Thor 2, Captain America 2 and Avengers: 2 ?? Enough for now, i think... ;)

And yeah, Star Trek: Into Darkness and Iron Man 3 are now in theaters!!

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Does anyone know if Ironman 3 was any good? I heard it sucked and that the commercial was the only good part of the movie lol
Well, i saw the movie and i think, that it is a cool finish of the Iron Man series! All things are merged like in the other movies, so a real fan doesn´t come short... And his new suit and army are badass! :D
I have to say, that it was a lot more of a thrilling story than the other movies and what i really didn´t like, is the fact, *SPOILER* that the Mandarin is just a parody to the Mandarin in the comics :essias2: *SPOILER*
, but at the end it was another great Iron Man movie with his mixture of great action, funny verbal duels and this time a very thrilling part!!!

IMDB: 7.7 rating, not that bad i think...

Reactions: NinetysBorn

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Thanks for the insight man. I might just watch it now :) I was strong enough to resist the spoiler haha
Have you guys seen the "very secret" teaser from "ANT-MAN" yet?? Maybe Marvel will bring him 2014/15!
http://akirathedon.com/blobblog/watch-ant-man-teaser-trailer
I´m very thankful for every post in this thread to keep it alife... :psychoduck:
That trailer looks pretty bad ass. I'm not sure if they can really pull it off. An Antman movie, but if this is real, I guess we'll find out soon enough :)

Reactions: Budddyyy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
That trailer looks pretty bad ass. I'm not sure if they can really pull it off. An Antman movie, but if this is real, I guess we'll find out soon enough :)[/quote]
Yeah, it was shown at the Comic Con 2013 and this is like the only link to it... ;)

Btw, here is the whole production video "The Hobbit: An Unexspected Journey", "and an easter egg" from "Lord of the Rings"!!
They are both sth special and very, very funny, so go check them out, if you have the time... :D

(May i give you a tipp: At 51:00 min, it is just fantastic and chilly...) :heart: And 1:22:00 Funniest scene ever!! :rofl:

Jamaica36

Qualified
Feb 18, 2013
Chi-Town
www.youtube.com
Check out the Trailer of Thor 2: The Dark World! (In theaters November 8th, 2013)

What do you think about the newest Iron Man 3 movie, the general strategy of Marvel´s bringing out movies, and the upcoming Thor 2, Captain America 2 and Avengers: 2 ?? Enough for now, i think... ;)

And yeah, Star Trek: Into Darkness and Iron Man 3 are now in theaters!!
I Love all the marvel Movies and comics so im definetly looking forward to this movie.

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
New Thor movie is my number one can't wait to see, I can be a typical fan girl and get a nice view of Thor ;) Lol

Isn't the Tabletop game of LoTR's called Warhammer? If so then my brother plays it but honestly I have no interest ;P all I know is that his room used to stink from the spray stuff on the characters and then he stank out our house one day with it when he did it downstairs where I had a small rage cause I was afraid it would harm my fat rat, God bless her lil soul in ratty heaven.

Since no one else seems to be discussing them I think I shall bring up the topic of the new Star Wars movies being released by Disney, what does everyone feel about them? Personally I call them uncalled for same as the previous three but that's my opinion and I'm nosey for everyone elses opinion lol.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
No, it´s an own category: Warhammer is just fantasy in all it´s glory and sometimes too excessive concerning the figures... :vincent: And Middle-earth-Tabletop is another category. ;)
... Haha, the rat thing made my day! :rofl:
To the Star Wars movies: I think, a movie to Yoda only or Han Solo would be REALLY cool...
The 3 movies are spin-offs from some of the famous characters (Disney mentioned that already), so my speculation could become true... :D

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
Oh I see, eh it's all the same to me ;P LOTR's is not my type of thing and never will be lol.
Glad to make ya day lol.
Oooooh Yoda movie would be cool, I want to see how Yoda came to be lol, hopefully it'll come true and we see how Yoda became Yoda