[Jun 20, 2014] Friday Night Variety (AlexJ189)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
2-5-14_09 copy copy.png

Description:

This lobby is going to be a sort of comeback lobby for me after spending over six weeks away from my Xbox. We will be playing variety, which is basically anything and everything. I will be taking requests from time to time, so if the lobby wants to play a certain map we will most likely play it. All other details are below.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Map List:

• Embark Flying Shoe ILR
  • ConstellationThe 0micron
  • CollidactAlexJ189
  • Blaze CaveCharles Stoot
  • Fly OverJuanez Sanchez
  • Research Facility BravoMaster Debaytes
  • Panic AttackPsychoduck
  • Beer Pong (10-cup)TurbTastic
  • Rogue Squally DaBeanz
  • Our Daily Bread Elliot
  • SubmergeNoble Forger
  • 8 O’clock ReminiscenceREMkings
  • Ghost GrappleChewyNutCluster
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How to join? (3 steps)
  1. RSVP so I know you’re coming.
  2. Send me an XBL message 10 mins before the lobby starts saying “Invite”. My gamertag is AlexJ189.
  3. Accept the invite to join.

Rules/guidelines:
  1. I would prefer it if you have a mic. It's not a necessity though.
  2. Do not ask to be promoted. I already have a large selection of maps to choose from.
  3. This is not a testing lobby, do not ask to play a map that is not finished.
  4. I will start the lobby 10 mins before the start time. Those who turn up earlier are more likely to get a spot.
  5. Feel free to bring your friends along.
  6. If you have RSVP’d please honour that by turning up to the lobby. If you cannot make it then un-RSVP or send me an XBL message telling me you can’t make it.
  7. Do not be too harsh or offensive to other players. We’re all here to have fun.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ChewyNutCluster
Status
Not open for further replies.