[Jul 18, 2013] Shakko17's Clue Lobby (Shakko17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
Hello guys, this is Shakko17 here and after iSpiteful's lobby I take over to do Clue so if you would to join in then just send me, Shakko17 a message or send me a private chat and join session in progress.

Rules

• Have a mic
  • Be in game chat, it makes it a lot better
  • Have fun
Rules for Clue
  • There is one God
  • There can be one or two killers depending on the amount of people in the lobby
  • Do not pick up the oddball other than God
  • Do not kill unless you are a killer
  • No firing your weapons
  • Do not kill someone if you aren't a killer unless you see the killing
  • Obey the rules of God, God has a right to smite you if you do not abide by the rules
  • If you are God, message your killers saying "You and *enter the name of second killer*" But you can shorten their name
We do change God's after every round depending on who killed the killers or, if both killers survive, go by the amount of kills one killer got.
Hope to see you guys there.

Idea for daily clue is (c) to RangersRegiment

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
hmmm the problem is the killing spree message giving away the identity of the killer. what about we ask some modders to make a clue gametype by simply erasing that line?

Shakko17

Master
Feb 4, 2013
hmmm the problem is the killing spree message giving away the identity of the killer. what about we ask some modders to make a clue gametype by simply erasing that line?
Yeah I know but eh, haven't got around to asking anyone yet who does mods but it doesn't matter, still fun to enjoy and I'll take what I can get :p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.