Competitive [Jan 13, 2013] Multiplayer with Insane54 (Insane54)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
I'm planning on hopping on and actually playing multiplayer for the *first time* on Sunday! I'd love to play with you guys, though I'll be bungling around sucking horribly! Anyway, please RSVP if you'd like a spot, RSVPs get first priority invites to the game.

The playlists will probably be relatively low-skill, fun objective type; come in expecting a laid back team experience, and lets have fun together!

To RSVP, just put your gamertag down on the RSVP box and click "Yes". See you on the battlefield!

wrench109

Novice
Jan 9, 2013
Hey, I will try my best to get on at that time to play. And could u send me a message to remind me if i am on at that time that would be great!

Sonix431

Novice
Jan 9, 2013
ill most likely be on, but it'll probably be an hour or so after it starts because it's 5 am when it starts for me.

Nondual

Be in the Now
Btw,, are you serious with this website?! This is amazing! Aside from it being centered around customs, which you know I'm super passionate about, just the format itself is awesome. I love the "liking" system, and alerts?! Please. Best. Forum. Ever. I'm having a hard time even handling the fact that you're one of the main guys behind this. And then on top this, THE POPULATION JUST EXPLODED! I know you were telling me a lot of people were going to be coming over, but I had no idea. This is a revolution. Again, I'm having a hard time just getting my head around the awesomeness.

Also, I've been working on creating a truckload of amazing content, and some of it is getting pretty awesome I must say. I did a couple of smaller customs tonight with some close friends, and it was like, nonstop explosions. If circumstances permit, I would love to load some of it up for you.

Reactions: Insane54

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Btw,, are you serious with this website?! This is amazing! Aside from it being centered around customs, which you know I'm super passionate about, just the format itself is awesome. I love the "liking" system, and alerts?! Please. Best. Forum. Ever. I'm having a hard time even handling the fact that you're one of the main guys behind this. And then on top this, THE POPULATION JUST EXPLODED! I know you were telling me a lot of people were going to be coming over, but I had no idea. This is a revolution. Again, I'm having a hard time just getting my head around the awesomeness.

Also, I've been working on creating a truckload of amazing content, and some of it is getting pretty awesome I must say. I did a couple of smaller customs tonight with some close friends, and it was like, nonstop explosions. If circumstances permit, I would love to load some of it up for you.
Thanks man! Yeah, I'm really really happy with where this is going right now! Assuming the constant registration keeps happening I think we'll be hitting several thousand really fast, and that's gonna mean custom games get easier and easier and the overall Halo community gets more and more connected :)

That would be great, god knows I love explosions, lets do it

Reactions: Nondual

CHA0SFLAM3S

Novice
Jan 9, 2013
USA
www.youtube.com
Looking forward to this! Also, if I can stop being lazy, I could set up Roxio Game Capture and record the whole thing, and show off clips of it on YouTube or something. I can't record mic conversations as that is its own audio source entirely, but gameplay and audio would be just fine.

Reactions: Insane54
Jan 10, 2013
please note at the end of my gamertag; TURB0 TR1GGERZz the 0 at the end of TURB0 is a zero not an O and the 1 in TR1GGERZz is a one not an I

Status
Not open for further replies.