Introduction Hello from the Legend Zero Nation!

Legundo

Proficient
Feb 1, 2013
Hello all, Legundo here from The LZ Nation!

... wait you haven't heard of us? It happens. Let me show you what you've been missing!

We run #TNT / Thursday Night Throwdown, a weekly customs game night with everything from matchmaking-like multiplayer to custom-designed minigames!

We are the creators of Circumvention, a brand new Halo 4 eSport we've been trying to get the word out about.

We're a game design company too, currently working on a Print/Digital Trading Card Game releasing this summer!

So, that's the short version! For the long version, you're just going to have to stop by and check for yourself!! I'll be posting around here with #TNT and other events too, so you won't have to look far to be seeing more of me! See you around!

Legundo

Proficient
Feb 1, 2013
Hate to sound like a noob but, Forge Epidemic? Just checking, cause I must have missed that then.

Legundo

Proficient
Feb 1, 2013
Hmmm... might have been another game type or a REALLY early version of this (we came up with this within 48 hours of H4 release :D)

I'll check back in histories everywhere to see if I can find the post, thanks for the heads up!

Legundo

Proficient
Feb 1, 2013
your website and that trailer look very promising, will you host your gamenights via this site? :)

We host them normally via our own site, but cross-post announcements to whatever sites will have us. I will be sure to be posting them on here starting now.

Glad you liked the site, and the trailer!

Reactions: Fuzzle