HC T-shirt Submission Thread

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
master-chief-halo-i-want-you-for-unsc-recruitment_poster-header_zps12527458.jpg
WE NEED YOU
TO DESIGN A SHIRT

A while ago Sinogard and I(plus several other members) started a thread to spitball fundraiser ideas, the most popular and possible idea was to create then sell T-shirts. Unfortunately, we haven't gotten any submissions. We know alot of members are good artist and have commented on wanting to help, so post it here. I hope to see many of you showing off your talent as an :artist:.

Guide Lines/Rules:
  • Only 1-3 Colors(2 is preferred)
  • The color of the shirt doesn't count towards the color count.(BIGSTACK mentioned white or navy)
  • Because of recent stability issues, you may want to keep a back up of your submission(s).
  • Do not steal designs, only submit a design if you created it.
  • Please be original, even if you drew it selling a shirt that has "SUPER POCKET MONSTERS!" written across it in bright yellow letters probably won't work out well.
  • Don't be offensive, I think we all know what I mean by this and I don't feel the need to provide an example.

Firstly, I tried to use the future app icon I designed as a basis, but I had to make some changes as I was told I could only use 3 colors, which forced me to make a few compromises here and there...
u5d.png

1:
ygdq3Jl.jpg

And then I was asked if I could do something with a forge monitor, and so I made these from scratch:
2:
i44ToJF.jpg

3:
Y3SSMxo.jpg

More might follow, but this is what I've done today. Please leave some feedback or ideas :)

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Firstly, I tried to use the future app icon I designed as a basis, but I had to make some changes as I was told I could only use 3 colors, which forced me to make a few compromises here and there...
u5d.png

1:
ygdq3Jl.jpg

More might follow, but this is what I've done today. Please leave some feedback or ideas :)

I had an idea similar to this but only with the HC being the same colors as the Halocustoms logo.

Shiralai

Emoticon Guru
Jan 13, 2013
kind of wish i worked on a drawing today but i didnt worked on this instead
BALLOONS​
balloonadoptspiral_zps1a321b0f.gif
balloonadoptpearl_zps24ef11d1.gif
Anyways, this was one of the mini concepts, CONCEPT NOT ACTUAL. I have 2 more. It's meant to be cortana but her dark blue design would have to be simplified. Probably a dark blue outline instead and more simplified shapes. Sadlly my Adobe Illustrator file got corrupted so I have to wait till 27th to get it operational again.​
hcshirt_zps4d6a473c.png

Anyways, this was one of the mini concepts, CONCEPT NOT ACTUAL. I have 2 more. It's meant to be cortana but her dark blue design would have to be simplified. Probably a dark blue outline instead and more simplified shapes. Sadlly my Adobe Illustrator file got corrupted so I have to wait till 27th to get it operational again.​
hcshirt_zps4d6a473c.png

Before you spend ages perfecting this design I'd like to ask you how this is related to custom games... I mean, it's a beautiful concept, and I like it quite a lot, but like with my forge monitor, there will be a few people wondering how this is representing Halo Customs. Sure it shows we play Halo, but this community is more focussed on Custom Games.

I'm not trying to offend you or anything, just saying that it might be a waste of time if you continue on this concept :/

Shiralai

Emoticon Guru
Jan 13, 2013
Before you spend ages perfecting this design I'd like to ask you how this is related to custom games... I mean, it's a beautiful concept, and I like it quite a lot, but like with my forge monitor, there will be a few people wondering how this is representing Halo Customs. Sure it shows we play Halo, but this community is more focussed on Custom Games.

I'm not trying to offend you or anything, just saying that it might be a waste of time if you continue on this concept :/
Well, cortana is just as part of halo as master chief so i thought i'd bring that into the picture. Again just concept, not like i'm going to be moving forward with it and spending hours on it. This only took me like 30-45 minutes to do so it was no big deal. Honestly a lot would change with this pic.

Plus I could add other images in the halo data ring like oddball or gravity hammer images hidden in there.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I personally think its good for variation. Yes it may not represent Halocustoms , but its a damn fine design. And yes we'll need a design that also represents HC but like I said , its good for variation ^.^.