Germany
www.youtube.com
its-alive.jpg

Last edited:

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Ok, so sorry for me being short of a reply for a while. I've been a busy man and this has not exactly been my priority compared to other things.

As it stands now, the Review Crew has been inactive for quite some time for a number of reasons, most of it contributing to the substantial decrease in activity of the halo community and decline in popularity of Halo 4 altogether.

With that in mind, it has been decided that the review crew will resume it's standard activity upon the release of The Master Chief Collection.

I will also be looking to bring in addition members to the Review Crew beforehand as well, but that will not likely occur for another couple of months.

tl;dr: Expect the Review Crew to make a comeback for TMCC's release.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Ok, so sorry for me being short of a reply for a while. I've been a busy man and this has not exactly been my priority compared to other things.

As it stands now, the Review Crew has been inactive for quite some time for a number of reasons, most of it contributing to the substantial decrease in activity of the halo community and decline in popularity of Halo 4 altogether.

With that in mind, it has been decided that the review crew will resume it's standard activity upon the release of The Master Chief Collection.

I will also be looking to bring in addition members to the Review Crew beforehand as well, but that will not likely occur for another couple of months.

tl;dr: Expect the Review Crew to make a comeback for TMCC's release.
Sounds interesting

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Let's come back boys

Master Debaytes Jesus in Malibu

Who else am I missing? Does it matter? Let's get new people in. Let's do dis again.

The plan was to come back during MCC but that didn't happen for obvious reasons. But Halo 5 Forge is good. Customs work. There are also loads of new forgers lying around. Lots of feedback to be given and all that.

Last edited:

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Let's come back boys

Master Debaytes Jesus in Malibu

Who else am I missing? Does it matter? Let's get new people in. Let's do dis again.

The plan was to come back during MCC but that didn't happen for obvious reasons. But Halo 5 Forge is good. Customs work. There are also loads of new forgers lying around. Lots of feedback to be given and all that.

Still working on the promo interview we did two years ago. Should have it ready by 2018. Gonna be great!