Event HaloCustoms Halloween!

logo-halloweenv2_zps058b4996.png

Once again, the northern hemisphere has descended into Autumn. The trees grow withered shades of red and brown and air settles down into the cold. Schools have begun what seems like ages ago, and the summertime excitement is nothing more than a pleasant memory.

The Master Chief Collection might still be a whole month away, but around here there's always another reason to get excited.

IT'S HALLOWEEN!

This year marks the second of HaloCustoms's Hallow's Eve festivities, so rest assured we have a fun little event that we've adopted as tradition around here after its success last year.

Some of you may have already noticed the sudden name changes between myself, Duck, and Shoe.

Spookoduck, Fiendish Shoe IRScared, and Mister Skeltal are giving out free username changes all month until the end of Halloween. The best part is that you get to request what name you want to be changed to! However, there are certain criteria that you must follow with your name change:
  1. It must be a play on words from your current name.
  2. It must actually be related to Halloween in one way or another.
  3. It must be less than 20 characters (there's a limit unfortunately).
Go ahead and PM one of the admins listed above and they'll make the change to your name when they can.

Also, like last year, there will be a competition to see who has the best name change...

The HaloCustoms Halloween Username Contest!

I am happy to announce the return of the HaloCustoms Halloween Username Contest!

Click on the link above to enter. Details for submissions and how to win are posted in the thread. The winner of the contest will receive a custom user title and a trophy for winning the contest!

The custom title given out to the winner will be determined here, in this thread. Users will post the custom title they thing should be given to the winner of the contest. The post with the most likes will be the title selected!

Make sure to take part in the festivities this year, and of course...

HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

P.S. Don't forget to thank Mr. Skeltal.

I was going to suggest "I'm so goth, I shit bats" as a custom title but I don't think you'd want any obscenities.

Wouldn't it be better if the person that wins the contest can choose one name from all the submittions? I for example (if I win, which is not going to happen) would not take the name 2spooky4me.

Just saying. ;)