Do you want random teams?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
Halo Objectives.png

General Idea:
Hello everyone and today I bring another joy to Halo 4, No this isn't my new mini-game though it's something I'm doing. Sign ups end December 2nd 12:00 PM CST. Teams will entirely depend on who signs up for this amazing competition. We all played team objective in matchmaking, though we aren't competing in outrageous wars this time.

Starting date: December 3rd. End Date: Varies.

Description:
Multiple teams of 4 are going to compete in a contest of speed, strategy, parkour, puzzle solving, and many other things for this event. The winner of each round will get their run posted on our Youtube channel. Our Youtube channel is swash984. You will compete in different puzzles to test your skills as a team, speed, and even more if you decide to attend. The team with the most wins at the end will receive a special feature on our channel, and maybe something else. (Money? Cash? A REAL PORTAL CAKE?) Remember that this will be a lot of fun and it all depends on if you will sign up or not. You probably have nothing to do anyways so why not give it a try?

Each puzzle will have 1-2 objectives, and that is all. Each event will get harder as time goes on. Oh, here's another fun thing, teams are RANDOM! I have a random team generator who will throw people into teams. Does this not sound fair? Well, in my opinion you could choose the best parkour, halo players there are and automatically win (You can change this in the poll above). All runs will be posted on our channel, however, only the winning run will get the commentary, and bragging rights. They will also have a separate video from the other non-winning runs.

In-activity - Failure to show up in this event or getting a run in automatically disqualifies you from our event. If a player so chooses to leave your group please discuss it with me so we can arrange a new partner immediately. You have an entire week after the map is created to complete your objective so NO EXCUSES! As for Time-zones, I am well aware that random teams will interfere with this. So, I have decided that it would be best if you told me your timezone so that I can adjust teams evenly doing so.

Rules:
-No submitting after the deadline.
-No changing or editing the map in any way shape or form.
-No discrimination among teams. Automatic disqualification may occur.
-Common Sense people.
-No adding, removing, or switching teams without my consent and knowledge of you doing this.
-No complaining about teams, or complaining.
-No trying to get around these rules, you won't get your way.
-In the act you have to make fun of some one, use smiley faces. They make everything sound better. Like, I hate all of you :), You are the worst halo player alive :), and my favorite, Everyone sucks and I hate life :). (Don't actually do this)

Sign up sheet: (We don't need much, it's just a fun event with no hard way to get in)
Gamer-tag:
Time-zone:
Something-random:
Do you rage easily?

Participants
Teams have not been added yet. (This goes by Gamer-tags)​
Swash983​
Great Mist 40​
Professor Pool​
Buddyyy​
Pandaz 4 Life​
Z3ROFLAME​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​

Q/A:

Q: What happens if some one ties?
A: There will be no ties.

Q: What happens if I can't make it in time.
A: Quit the group so they can replace you. (Very hard feelings) We can't extend deadlines sorry.

Q: Why are you doing this?
A: I'm bored why else? Lets throw in some fun to stir up the boredom.

Q: Was this idea only yours?
A: Yes, yes it was.

Q: Did you make that amazing banner.
A: Definitely.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you everyone for the support, I have finally decided to do this for the fun of the community, with the community, and to try to bring some good Halo 4 memories before the new Halo!

Staff, I don't know if this thread is good enough for the front page but this is a great event I'm doing for everyone! My final stand on Halo 4.

POSL, thank you for supporting me also! I would probably stopped hosting and just did away with Halo rather than getting to know the community if it wasn't for you guys! Major thanks to you. I even have become a gold host with the 3rd most good ratings here in Halo Customs. This event will be my own event I have planned and wasted tons of time doing.

Other people who helped me grow into a part of this community:
Master Debaytes Pandaz 4 Life PandaMan TurbTastic ShockBolt21 Jesus in Malibu VaultingFrog DeadlockDrago epichair212 Jorriley NOVA iSpiteful Buddy and a lot more people.

This will be the last thing I do on Halo 4 before I leave Halo 4.

Attachments

• Halo Objectives.png
    Halo Objectives.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: Buddy

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
Your leaving H4? Why?

Work, college, sleep, boredom, and Halo 4 is dying. I'll be back when the new Halo is alive though. I will still finish my 3 forge creations also and maybe join a couple of lobbies but that is it.

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
Oh my I got tagged in here. I am truly surprised. Thanks for the mention, as for signing up I really don't know if I have the ability to show up on demand like that. My schedule is getting pressing with the coming holidays and I need to take more time to be with my niece.

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
I am interested, but finding a time to incorporate Halo right now is very difficult. Nonetheless, I'll try to promote this whenever I encounter a circumstance to.

Feb 17, 2013
Ohio, United States
Gamer-tag: Professor Pool
Time-zone: Eastern Standard Time
Something-random: :heart: You Swashy
Do you rage easily? Depends what game, CoD-Yes , Fifa-Yes, Battlefield 4- Only when someone is a complete F*cking Hacker like that one time in the beta with that Hellicopter, Master Debaytes and Swash would know ;) , But Halo, not so much, the only chance would be playing Clue

Also, Swash isn't comletely leaving the community :p We're still working on our Machinima, which will take place in the Halo games. It's okay :p Now Swash correct me if I'm wrong, but what he is saying is that the Halo 4 community is pretty much dead for the most part, therefore it is pretty difficult to host lobbies with a bunch of people like you used to be able to do.

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
Oh my I got tagged in here. I am truly surprised. Thanks for the mention, as for signing up I really don't know if I have the ability to show up on demand like that. My schedule is getting pressing with the coming holidays and I need to take more time to be with my niece.

That's fine, I was actually meaning to put the date but I forgot to. That was a mistake and I'm going to add that. The date is actually going to be on Wednesday after the week of Thanksgiving. So people have from Wednesday to Wednesday every time. So it actually starts December 3rd

Also, Swash isn't comletely leaving the community :p We're still working on our Machinima, which will take place in the Halo games. It's okay :p Now Swash correct me if I'm wrong, but what he is saying is that the Halo 4 community is pretty much dead for the most part, therefore it is pretty difficult to host lobbies with a bunch of people like you used to be able to do.

I'm stopping all activity I have on halo 4. The "Machinima" is not really a Halo 4 activity as it involves acting, editing, filming and more. I'm uncaring of the difficulty to host lobbies. The Halo community isn't dead till everyone leaves it in my opinion, if it was dead I would have put "leaving Halo Customs" which I could never leave. Too many bonds.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
LoL I like how Me helping you Grow is referred too as POSL. Any way Stay in touch man please I'll still be hosting for the greater cause of POSL, Till the next game depending on when this is I'll sign up. If it's the week listed it's finals week for some people so ya you may not have the #'s.

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
Finals, yet plenty of time it takes around less than an hour depending on teamwork and an entire week to do it. Anyways, it's all for fun so you know ^^

Pandaz 4 Life

Expert
Jan 19, 2013
Georgia
Gamer-tag: Pandaz 4 Life
Time-zone: EST (GMT-5)
Something-random: A panda can eat up to 80lbs of bamboo a day.
Do you rage easily? Yes No

I'll miss you Swash :( All our trolling moments...

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Gamer-tag: Pandaz 4 Life
Time-zone: EST (GMT-5)
Something-random: A panda can eat up to 80lbs of bamboo a day.
Do you rage easily? Yes No

I'll miss you Swash :( All our trolling moments...

He'll be back in Halo 5 We all will miss him. (be nice if he told me he was leaving, but i got the pointer) Any way POSL isn't going to be the same until the next gen Halo. It's scary but it's the truth.