Casual [Dec 20, 2013] Inferno Race Customs #2 (AlexJ189)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
header-png.6844
Hey Spartans! It's time to unclip your jetpacks, hang up your BR's and ditch those frags! Inferno Race Customs is back for a second round! This lobby will run every two weeks, so if you can't make this one, there will be another one on the 3rd January. This is a casual lobby, but, please do your best to follow the rules below. :)

1. I would prefer it if you have a headset. More people talking = more fun. Also if you have a headset please stay in game chat or you will be kicked.
2. Do not ask to be promoted. We are playing the maps from the list and nothing else.
3. Please turn up at least 10 mins before the lobby starts.
4. Feel free to bring your friends along! However do note that the lobby will be capped at 14 players. People who have Rsvp’d will get priority.
5. If you have RSVP’d please honour that by turning up to the lobby. If you cannot make it then un-RSVP or send me an XBL message telling me you can’t make it.
6. No music or weird noises over the mic.
7. Do not be too harsh or offensive to other players. We’re all here to have fun.
8. Be fair when racing. I.e. do not drive backwards or block the track etc.
9. Don’t spend the whole lobby complaining about the tracks, it’s not fun and you will be booted from the lobby.

Red = These rules must be followed, Yellow = You can break these under certain circumstances and Green = Recommended

1. Twisted Circuit by HJ117
2. ALLSPARK by Noble Forger
3. Clutch by NukedIceCream
4. Ridge Racer by NukedIceCream
5. Rise by Noble Forger & Bowzir
6. But I'm a Terrain Forger by NukedIceCream
7. Delfino Square by TurbTastic
8. Christmas 'Gooses V2*** by Gogetarulez & DemoTrtl
9. But I'm A Double Wide Forger by Wolf 8499
10. LunarCross 2* by Cookiemonster
11. Volcanic Panic by KSI Milk Man & Tripmine 413
12. Crash-Up-Derby** by DarthHuman

How to join? (3 steps)
·RSVP so I know you’re coming.
·Send me an XBL message 5 - 10 mins before the lobby starts saying “Invite”. (My gamertag is AlexJ189.)
·Accept the invite to join. :)

*Get ready for the rage that this map will cause.
**Not a race map, I know. But still fun nonetheless.
***Denotes A Christmas themed map.

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
To dream up of an idea, write it down, forge it, and then test it all before Friday. Not possible.

I will see if HaloTracks has one that I can use though.

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
Dirty Racers League. It's a HaloTracks racing league. It's basically the same as any other Halo race league except, this one has no rules on wrecking. You even get points for being the dirtiest racer of the tournament. :D

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
I will try. They haven't put the links up for the maps yet so I can't get a hold of them. If they put the links up a reasonable amount of time before the lobby so I can check them out then yes, they will be in the lobby. :D

Reactions: Luminous Nova
I hope I won't forget my drivers license. Because if I do I'll truly be screwed I will be screwed if I get pulled over.

Or are we playing on a speed limit free server? If so will it be necessary for me to bring my Halo drivers licence because we still have other rules like not
track-troll (I just came up with that word) and will you get pulled over if you track-troll?

Reactions: AlexJ189
Status
Not open for further replies.