Race Cosmos

ducain23

Expert
Jan 18, 2013
Texas
www.youtube.com
Cosmos (version 2014-07-29) - Soar though the stars and marvel at the beauty!

With the Halo 4 Race Playlist coming in a week, I wanted to remake my most popular map (Star War Space Battle) into something that could be accepted into matchmaking and this is what I came up with. Hope yall enjoy :)

This uses the official 343 Industries Race gametype!

Read more about this map...

JL1223 X

Master
Feb 14, 2013
Hong Kong
dat cinematography amirite

Looks smooth. Doesn't seem like something that'll annoy the heck out of players because there was an idiot who blocked the road and sent everybody in the tumbles very often. I simply hope the kill boundaries aren't messed up if you fall off the track, especially on the parts of the track that are on the asteroids.

(And what is up with those baby moaning sounds at 4:12 dude? o_O scary)

ducain23

Expert
Jan 18, 2013
Texas
www.youtube.com
dat cinematography amirite

Looks smooth. Doesn't seem like something that'll annoy the heck out of players because there was an idiot who blocked the road and sent everybody in the tumbles very often. I simply hope the kill boundaries aren't messed up if you fall off the track, especially on the parts of the track that are on the asteroids.

(And what is up with those baby moaning sounds at 4:12 dude? o_O scary)

I have kill boundaries throughout the whole thing so I'm pretty sure that is good :)

Also, that is my son... scary baby noises are the price I pay for being a stay at home dad...lol

Reactions: Buddy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Looks good, Ducain! But let's face some things:

1. That one jump right at the beginning will be a problem I guess, as people *are going* to be right next to each other when they reach that "air tunnel". Crashes that cost the lead are setteled here. Even though it looks awesome I would exchange that.
2. The map has broken lighting. :p But that's not a big issue as it is one of the "smoothier" lighting bugs. (Somthing's not lightened, when you look at it from a certain distance, when you're close to it, all of a sudden it is lightened - Same other way)

Cheers,
Bud.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Wow, nice racetrack Ducain :y:. I can't wait to race it, it's been awhile since I played a good racetrack with huge jumps in it :D.