Chase 2

What would you like to see for the next "Chase" map?

• Theme Park

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Shopping Mall

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • City Park

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Air Port

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
v0qu.jpg

Now that we have finally finished the first map for "Chase" after 99 testers helping, 7 full re-done maps for the gadgets, and over 2 months of construction; We are thinking of making a second map for "Chase". Due to the Gadgets on the map having to be under the center of the map "Forge Island" is the only canvas map that "Chase" can be constructed on.

None the less I thought it should be up to you to decide the fate of the next Map for "Chase". So without further a do, what do you want for the next "Chase" map? With in reason of 4000 budget already taken for Hogs, Teleporters, Mongooses, and the Gadgets. I will take the top map or maps depending on how many maps I want to do, with the help of "The 0micron", and construct the map or maps.

If you have a map that you want to see constructed that's not listed in the pole above please comment bellow on what you want to see made. Remember it has to be big enough for vehicles.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
How dare you!!! Why do you think it should be shopping mall !?!?!?!? It should be shopping mall !!!

Reactions: Buddy