[Aug 8, 2013] Stupid & Associates Customs Shindig - Clue (ImWithStupid55)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupid

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Canada

Stupid & Associates Customs Shindig!

SACS-08-08_zpsf45ee101.png

About SACS:

SACS is a lobby that is currently hosted every Tuesday and Thursday.
SACS is not just hosted by me, however.
I will typically have one or more co-hosts, or associates, with me.
After every game we will generally rotate host, or pass it along, to ensure a variety of games will be played and enjoyed by all, and ensures that every game night will play out differently.
We will not fall in to a stale, standard rotation of maps each night.
What We Will Be Playing:
Tonight is Clue night.
This means that tonight's lobby will focus on, but is not restricted to, the Clue gametype and its associated maps.
Feel free to bring your own Clue maps. As long as they are in your fileshare, we will play them if we have the time. This is not a map-testing lobby however, so please be understanding if we do not get to play your map!
Tonight's Hosts/How to Join:
- ImWithStupid55 - Send the message "SACS" to this GamerTag to be entered in the queue to join.
- Jesus In Malibu
Invites will be sent in between games, on the lobby screen, if there is room to join. Please exercise patience, you will be invited at the first opportunity that arises.
Rules:
SACS is a laid-back Custom Lobby.
If you do not know how to play Clue, please click here.
Please ensure that you have a good understanding of the Clue gametype before joining this lobby. The less we have to explain, the more we can play!
If you use common-sense, aren't obnoxious, and follow any honor rules present in a gametype, we won't have a problem.
Mics are extremely preferred for Clue. Please stay out of Party Chat so you can hear rules as well as anything else that needs to be said.
auburn Excessive use of the word "HOT" is encouraged. auburn
Schedule:
Tuesday 08/06/2013 - Minigame Lobby
Thursday 08/08/2013 - Clue Lobby

Reactions: Sam The Great
Status
Not open for further replies.