[Aug 14, 2015] Meet Your Maker Final Testing Lobby (Newbies) (Flying Shoe ILR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
mym-squad-logo-png.13708

On the eve of the submission deadline, this lobby aims to help participants get final tests on their maps in order to inform last-minute changes. Feedback will be given verbally throughout the lobby to maximize the amount of time forgers have to make final preparations before submitting. There will be no written feedback. This lobby is for forgers who have not participated in many of the official lobbies, who have only participated in two or less lobbies in an effort to offer feedback to those who may have been left out previously. Psychoduck will be hosting a lobby simultaneously for maps which have received three or greater official tests. We reserve the right to move certain maps between the lobbies to better allocate testing slots if need be.

How to Join:
Step 1:
RSVP to this lobby. You can do this by scrolling to the top of this post and clicking on the ✔ icon (highlighted by the red square in the below image).

rsvp-png.13281

Step 2: Send an Xbox message to the gamer tag "Flying Shoe ILR" as this makes it much easier to invite you to the lobby. To do this either send me a message on your Xbox One/Smartglass or alternatively click on the "message your host" button at the top of this page (highlighted by the yellow rectangle on the above image). It's a good idea to send this message on the day that this session is due to begin at least an hour before it is due to begin.

Step 3: Ensure that you are online and are playing Halo: The Master Chief Collection over the duration of this lobby so we can seamlessly add you to our game party.

How to reserve a testing slot:
Below, you can sign up to have your name added to the testing list. Reply to this thread with the name of the map you intend to test and the game mode you'd like to play. These testing slots are for maps which are intended to be submitted to the contest only. Please place the newest version of your map on your file share prior to the start of the lobby so the lobby host can download it. The list will be updated on a first-come-first-serve basis. Only ten slots will be given out, with five additional backup slots in case of no-shows. Attendants who fail to follow instructions on how to reserve slots will not have their maps tested.

Testing slots
  1. Weavile Wallace - Geode - Multi Flag
  2. -Orzium- - Weavil - Multi Flag
  3. IMAROLLINGSTONE - Crenelation - One Flag
  4. Lyle the Forger - Manumit - One Flag
  5. Foxy Papa Smurf - Precipice - Neutral Flag
  6. Auxi Klutch` - Gorge - One Flag
  7. CANADIAN ECHO
  8. Unreserved
  9. Unreserved
  10. Unreserved
Backup slots
  1. Lyle the Forger
  2. Unreserved
  3. Unreserved
  4. Unreserved
  5. Unreserved
I look forward to testing your maps.

Last edited:

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Just to restate what needs to be done:

In order to reserve a slot, you must post here with your username/ gamer tag, the name of your map, and the game mode you would like to be played on the map. The choices are Multi-Flag CTF, 1-Flag CTF, or Neutral Flag CTF, all with squad settings applied. 1 game per person will be played, so if you have multiple maps choose wisely. It will be unlikely that there will be time at the end for repeat testing.

Reactions: Psychoduck

Foxy Papa Smurf

Proficient
Mar 21, 2015
Multi Flag CTF on my map, Edifice. If there's time then I'd like to also test my Neutral Flag map, Precipice.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2014
If those slots don't fill up by the time the lobby starts up would it be okay to have a second map tested? I'll wait for everyone to test their maps that they RSVPed of course.

AbleSir Thomas

Qualified
Mar 3, 2013
I would like to test gorge 1flag. It will be in Auxi Klutch's fileshare. He will be doing tests and tweaks throughout the day. I will be at work :(. I will be able to join the lobby after i get off, if its still alive. I will be on around 12:20am. Would it be possible to get a test in my absence?

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
One Flag on Virtue, I signed up to the other lobby too. Just invite me to whichever is more appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.