Competitive Anchorage

Jan 16, 2013
Congrats on this, she looks gorgeous.

The only thing to check over is the spawning and weapon placement.

Due to the the fact you have 3 spaced out middle structures you could set this up for dominion and extraction quite effectively.

If you need any help with setting up for those gametypes either consult one of the many other forgers here or take a look at certain affinity's youtube tutorials :)

Feb 11, 2013
Congrats on this, she looks gorgeous.

The only thing to check over is the spawning and weapon placement.

Due to the the fact you have 3 spaced out middle structures you could set this up for dominion and extraction quite effectively.

If you need any help with setting up for those gametypes either consult one of the many other forgers here or take a look at certain affinity's youtube tutorials :)

Thanks :) what seems to be wrong with the spawns and weapon placements? Rockets were placed in the very centre so as to be balanced between both teams and give them both a chance at getting them, and snipers were placed on the bottom level so they are not on the most convenient location as they are a very powerful weapon on this map. I have played countless games on this and all seems to be in good nic?

I was thinking of dominion and extraction but budget issues don't allow for this meaning I would have to redesign aspects of the map

Jan 16, 2013
Thanks :) what seems to be wrong with the spawns and weapon placements? Rockets were placed in the very centre so as to be balanced between both teams and give them both a chance at getting them, and snipers were placed on the bottom level so they are not on the most convenient location as they are a very powerful weapon on this map. I have played countless games on this and all seems to be in good nic?

I was thinking of dominion and extraction but budget issues don't allow for this meaning I would have to redesign aspects of the map

I haven't looked at it yet, I was saying that as it is the only thing you cannot judge from screenshots alone :p

Jan 16, 2013
ahhh ok no problems :p well definitely leave me feedback after you get some games on it or check it out solo :)

Weapon Placement is something I'm not too shabby at.

As a comparison here's how I do it.

Initial Drops: Needler, Scattershot, (power weapon of choice for map centre, listed in exclusion below), 2x Frag Grenades, 2x Pulse Grenades (only the grenades have respawn timers)

Random Drops: Initial Drop Guns placed on top of the initial drops, power weapons excluding the more over powered ones (Rocket Launcher, Incineration Cannon, Beam Rifle, Fuel Rod Cannon, Gravity Hammer, Energy Sword, Overshield)

Never ever ever place Plasma grenades on a map unless for a objective drop as they are overused due to the loadout system anyways.

Spawning however I'm still learning myself so although I think I've got it about right, I'm in no position to offer advice on the matter as there might be a chance of the blind leading the blind.

SammichEaterPro

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
This map looks great, but has a severe lack of a motivator to get people to stop camping at the bases. I sat there the whole game, ordinance snipers or DMR. The only things I can think of are sight blockers to stop cross-mapping or lowering the bases.

SammichEaterPro

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013

Extraction could work as well, but dominion wold be a no-go. Too small of a map for that, and again, add base camping and you have stale gameplay all over.