Gaming XBOX ONE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you going to get the Amazing Xbox one

• Total voters

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
I think we're both extremely hardheaded, and I'm glad to see you give up on arguing. Besides all that I listed, I also don't want to lose my gamerscore thats actually really important to me.

Well the difference is, I am willing to see the ups and downs of each console. You just cling to Mircosoft. Hell I know the downsides... I lose my account, which has MORE tenure, and MORE gamer score, but I still want to the go to the console for gaming. That's why I stayed on Xbox 360, even when I could have gotten a PS3, and that's why I will be a PC gamer and a PS4 Gamer.

However, If Microsoft has awesome features, I am willing to note them, but is Playstation has Awesome features, you find some way to combat them.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Well the difference is, I am willing to see the ups and downs of each console. You just cling to Mircosoft. Hell I know the downsides... I lose my account, which has MORE tenure, and MORE gamer score, but I still want to the go to the console for gaming. That's why I stayed on Xbox 360, even when I could have gotten a PS3, and that's why I will be a PC gamer and a PS4 Gamer.

However, If Microsoft has awesome features, I am willing to note them, but is Playstation has Awesome features, you find some way to combat them.

Did PS every get rid of that stupid copy and paste feature? If your complaining that xbox is expensive then don't get a PC because it'll be out of date in 3 years. I'm okay with everything MS, but I've been against play station since they had free online.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Did PS every get rid of that stupid copy and paste feature? If your complaining that xbox is expensive then don't get a PC because it'll be out of date in 3 years. I'm okay with everything MS, but I've been against play station since they had free online.

1. What?!?!?
  2. They charge for online nowadays (And at $50 a year! ;))
  3. I use my PC for a lot more than gaming. I buy it for everything. Meanwhile, I buy my Gaming Console for gaming.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
  1. What?!?!?
  3. I use my PC for a lot more than gaming. I buy it for everything. Meanwhile, I buy my Gaming Console for gaming.
1. They use to have a copy and paste feature for messages and it basically created a spam loop.
2. Yea... 10 bucks off for earlier fuck ups.
3. I just meant PC isn't a great option, for gaming.

1. What?!?!?
10 bucks off MSFTS charge for a year for bad online gaming? Heck no. Im willing to stay with MSFT cause ive always bought xboxs, one PS3 mind you but it broke the day we got it so PlayStations bad luck

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
PC is a far, far, far, far, far better tool for gaming than the console ever will be. Superior in every department really. That being said, I am glad to see the changes they have done to the XBOX One. Though it is not enough for me to purchase the product I am still happy to see these changes. The Kinect is the deal breaker for me. The features of the XBOX One are just not that interesting for me.

I dont care if I could walk in my house and voice command my console on or whatever. It is not such a big deal to press a bloody button that does the same freeking thing. HBO and what not I just dont care about. Plain and simple I buy consoles to play games thats it. End of story. But that just is not the selling point of the XBOX one or so it seems. Its an OMGICANWATCHTVONMYXBOXGASIM!!!! oh and it also plays video games.... I will stick to my PC thank you very much.

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
PC is a far, far, far, far, far better tool for gaming than the console ever will be. Superior in every department really. That being said, I am glad to see the changes they have done to the XBOX One. Though it is not enough for me to purchase the product I am still happy to see these changes. The Kinect is the deal breaker for me. The features of the XBOX One are just not that interesting for me.

I dont care if I could walk in my house and voice command my console on or whatever. It is not such a big deal to press a bloody button that does the same freeking thing. HBO and what not I just dont care about. Plain and simple I buy consoles to play games thats it. End of story. But that just is not the selling point of the XBOX one or so it seems. Its an OMGICANWATCHTVONMYXBOXGASIM!!!! oh and it also plays video games.... I will stick to my PC thank you very much.

Not everyone can actually get a PC for gaming. For example, I share my Xbox with 7 people, 2 of which are under the age of 8. Sharing a PC just wouldn't work for me.
Like you, I buy consoles to play games, and I'll be getting the One for just that. I couldn't care less about a lot of the additional bits of tech in it. I want it for the games. And before anyone says, I prefer the One's list of exclusives to the PS4's, and that's more or less the only thing that holds me to it.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
Not everyone can actually get a PC for gaming. For example, I share my Xbox with 7 people, 2 of which are under the age of 8. Sharing a PC just wouldn't work for me.
Like you, I buy consoles to play games, and I'll be getting the One for just that. I couldn't care less about a lot of the additional bits of tech in it. I want it for the games. And before anyone says, I prefer the One's list of exclusives to the PS4's, and that's more or less the only thing that holds me to it.

The PC isn't completely superior as not everyone that has a PC can play the same game, where as anyone with a Xbox can play with anyone else that has an Xbox. That being said, mods are the big thing that makes the PC a good platform and like 7th said the Xbox exclusives are really cool.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Who us vertingo or what ever any way I saw it on a tv show so yeah just sayin

3643d2.jpg

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA