whats the most sexy type of chick

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
I can't even respond to that comment.
1. Completely random
2. *Swedish
3. I'm not Swedish. At all.
4. It was such a bad joke I actually have to leave this comment because of it.
5. My mom asked did you want the strap-on she used on you?
  1. how do you not know a good old your mom joke do you live under a rock
  2. I know odds are your not swedish not the point
  3. can't you take a simple joke once in awhile I mean what do you do when a guy at school makes a joke do you shut down
  4. all men of the world know your mom joke isnt suposed to make sense it is use like that example "that makes no sense" the other guy "yo mama makes no sense" its not for you to get mad over

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
  1. how do you not know a good old your mom joke do you live under a rock
  2. I know odds are your not swedish not the point
  3. can't you take a simple joke once in awhile I mean what do you do when a guy at school makes a joke do you shut down
  4. all men of the world know your mom joke isnt suposed to make sense it is use like that example "that makes no sense" the other guy "yo mama makes no sense" its not for you to get mad over

I don't believe he was saying he was "mad", just it wasn't funny... AFTER THE MILLIONTH TIME.

Reactions: NinetysBorn
Jan 16, 2013
Not voting until there is an option for...

Easy going, loves cleaning, teetotal with a love of ferrying around her loved one at the drop of a hat, stunning cook with a dab hand at sandwich making with a complete lack of PMS.

But somehow I think that such a beast is about as likely to exist as a unicorn or sasquatch.

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
Not voting until there is an option for...

Easy going, loves cleaning, teetotal with a love of ferrying around her loved one at the drop of a hat, stunning cook with a dab hand at sandwich making with a complete lack of PMS.

But somehow I think that such a beast is about as likely to exist as a unicorn or sasquatch.
:D ha ha ha ha ha ha
never going to happen

sorry man :oops:

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
I have sand news ='( my xbox kick me out of my account and I need my password but I lost it and have no Idea were it is I tried to use my email to reset my password but the email I used was old and that it was being recycled so I am forced to make a new account I'm so sorry my friends but this is the last you will ever hear of Top Shot