Halo which primary is your favourite

which primary is your favourite

• Total voters

IAMAGUN15

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
North Carolina
nope light rifle all the way, just started using it a week ago and i just completely mop up the other team with it in CTF
it stinks on smaller mapsbut at range you just cant beat that 4SK scoped in

Albreich

Proficient
Feb 4, 2013
Antarctica
Since I last posted a comment on this thread my skill at halo 4 has improved greatly. If I could change my vote I would chose the carbine. In my original analysis I said the DMR was better, well it isnt. It's just easier to use. That is the particular reason why i'd choose the carbine, the weapon is a challenge to use, not impossible. The two weapons are basically equal in damage to fire rate ratio. Which is the way it was meant to be.

Reactions: a ninja samuri

Time Glitch

Qualified
Apr 2, 2013
I just feel so dirty when I use the DMR. It's like cheating or something.

I prefer the Light Rifle for any bigger map, but BR on the arena-style stuff. Put down LR because it's my fav aesthetically as well.

Reactions: ShockBolt21

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
I just feel so dirty when I use the DMR. It's like cheating or something.

I prefer the Light Rifle for any bigger map, but BR on the arena-style stuff. Put down LR because it's my fav aesthetically as well.

Yeah, I try to use different weapons just because it is so OP

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
Well it seems that i'm the only one who likes the suppressor... It's def not the best but I like a challenge :D
Since I last posted a comment on this thread my skill at halo 4 has improved greatly. If I could change my vote I would chose the carbine. In my original analysis I said the DMR was better, well it isnt. It's just easier to use. That is the particular reason why i'd choose the carbine, the weapon is a challenge to use, not impossible. The two weapons are basically equal in damage to fire rate ratio. Which is the way it was meant to be.
To both of these, yes. My main loadout consists of both of these weapons. Sure, they may be harder to use than most, but few people expect to meet either of these guns in a fight. They are especially effective on smaller maps, or the more enclosed areas of the larger ones.