Halo which halo forge

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
i like the forge block designs in halo reach

i also like the halo 4 mechanics

but i love halo 3's because it was th start of it all

It is interesting.
Halo 3 had by far the worst forge out of all of them but had some of the most legendery and insanely fun maps.
Halo reach Helped forging a lot But maps were not hyped as much do to the fact that forge was easier and gave better maps on average.
And halo 4? we shall see....

Reactions: DaBombinator720

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
it wont be dlc becase if not all then to the 2nd is already set to be fired

besides the 1st is already out so you do the math

captfrozen

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
Over there
The Halo 3 forge was good, and Halo: Reach's forge was better, and now Halo 4's forge is the best yet. They just keep adding new mechanics like magnets to make the forging easier and more efficient.

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
I agree with
Halo 4 can't handle such a big map as it's already pushing the limits of the Xbox 360 as is.
so what I have to say about that is bungie has the better skill, experience, and knowledge so 343 fucked up, excuse my French, because they have very few skill.

Vylex

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
its all good with the new mechanics and easier so everyone can forge but what the people really want is weather effect s in fact something like far cry's map editor im guessing a new best forge world will be on a next gen console ;(

reeper 898

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
ok I going too say this outline

343 could just make 2 ''actual'' discs 1 for campaign and 1 for multiplayer that includes forge so ppl can have big forge maps like forge world more game modes and no damn excuse for NO health packs so let there be 2 discs on halo 5 and not like that worthless disc in the limited edition for halo 4.

so what can you tell me about this statement