Gaming When did you start playing videogames?

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
We were a Sega Genesis family, playing games like Sonic and Streets of Rage. There's a picture of me somewhere opening the console at Christmas, I was like 2 years old. Flipping out with joy. So literally, as long as I can remember.

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
We were a Sega Genesis family, playing games like Sonic and Streets of Rage. There's a picture of me somewhere opening the console at Christmas, I was like 2 years old. Flipping out with joy. So literally, as long as I can remember.
I started out a PC player as far back as I can remember but now I'm were I belong console games
I still play a few RTS games on my PC but my heart belongs to a console and a controller
one can of root beer and a bag of Doritos

Reactions: Tedium

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
Ha lol. My friend is a very original gamer, he played Atari, SNES and all those Nintendo stuffs

I still use my Atari, Commodore 64, Nintendo, SNES, Sega, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Jaguar.... the list goes on and on...

I am old school like that. But then 23 years (nearly 24 now) of gaming can do that to a person.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
I was more of a PC gamer than a console one before N64, back when I was like 3 or 5. It's all about dem FisherPrice PC games from the 90's, and point and click games! :laugh:

After the N64 came out, I bought Nintendo games and products exclusively and defended the brand religiously. All up until the Wii broke my heart and I switched over to the 360 in 2009.

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
I didn't play doom until about 6 months ago. The fact that it's still a great game, with no nostalgia mixed in, is a testament to its timeless quality.

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA