Halo What's missing from Halo 4.

Jan 13, 2013
My biggest problem right now are the playlists. My favorite playlist that has been around since CE (BTB obj) simply doesn't exist and hasn't even been mentioned. Yet the game shipped with 6 BTB maps! It's very frustrating to me to see a Halo game without classic slayer, BTB objective, Grifball, true FFA, action sack, or an Objective playlist.
After that they need to fix the matchmaking system and UI. It feels impossible to play solo as I am constantly matched against teams or I get a JiP for impossible games. I literally can't play 3 games without getting frustrated and replacing the disk with BF3.

Reactions: TrickierHades
My biggest problem right now are the playlists. My favorite playlist that has been around since CE (BTB obj) simply doesn't exist and hasn't even been mentioned. Yet the game shipped with 6 BTB maps! It's very frustrating to me to see a Halo game without classic slayer, BTB objective, Grifball, true FFA, action sack, or an Objective playlist.
After that they need to fix the matchmaking system and UI. It feels impossible to play solo as I am constantly matched against teams or I get a JiP for impossible games. I literally can't play 3 games without getting frustrated and replacing the disk with BF3.
quick tip: If you are joining a game that is in progress you can see this when player cards appear but there is no map selction yet. You can get out of this by pressing start and changing your network to my xbox and then changing it back again to live when you are out of the game.