Halo What Would A Halo Movie Be About?

When Would The Best Time-Frame Be For A Halo Movie?

• Halo: CE Story

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo 2 Story

• Halo 4 Story

• Halo 5 Story

• Total voters

EagleTitan99

Qualified
Jul 28, 2013
I've noticed, especially after Forward Unto Dawn, that a lot of fans are demanding a Halo movie from 343i. I want to see a Halo movie, it'd be awesome, it also seems fairly likely to happen in the next few years, but what would it be about? They can't include the stories from all the Halo games into a two-hour film, unless they decide to make more of them.

But let's suppose they only make one: what would the best time-frame be for a Halo movie? I personally think it should around the Halo 5 story, with an intro detailing what all has happened. What do you guys think? Remember, it has to be able to give enough information to people who are just movie fans and aren't Halo players to go see and understand -at least vaguely- what's going on.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I'm saying The Fall of Reach for the fact it has got the story that sets up everything , it explain why there is Spartans and why the covies are attacking after the Harvest incident.That and it has a freaking amazing story line to it but thats just my opinion.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
A movie for Halo CE, 2, 3, 4, and 5 would be pointless. Play the campaign. That's your movie. You even get to be one of the actors. :)

However, a Fall of Reach movie would be good as it's only a book as of now and the book itself is actually very fun to read. A movie about the Fall of Reach would probably go in-depth in the lives of other Spartans that players aren't familiar with from the video games.

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
A movie for Halo CE, 2, 3, 4, and 5 would be pointless. Play the campaign. That's your movie. You even get to be one of the actors. :)

However, a Fall of Reach movie would be good as it's only a book as of now and the book itself is actually very fun to read. A movie about the Fall of Reach would probably go in-depth in the lives of other Spartans that players aren't familiar with from the video games.

This.