What Should I Bring Out Next?

What kind of Flood map should I bring out next?

• Linear Progression map

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Free Roam map (Hivemind, The Beast Within, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Last Stand map

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Drive or Die map

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other... (post a comment and leave your suggestion)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Hey Crustommers!

Today I have a question for you.
For me?
Yes, you! I've been developing quite some projects for Flood maps lately, but while I'm wrapping up some of the more more completed projects (such as El Trocity's and I's map Percy), I'm already thinking about new stuff to build. But instead of making the decision myself, I wanted to try something new. And hand out the decision to you! So, simply put: What do you want me to build next? Feel free to choose one of the options from the poll and elaborate on your pick in the comment section below.

Thanks!

- REM

Reactions: Zandril

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
A competitive map.

Do et, Remmy.
I've been considering making a BTB map ever since Reach, since it used to be my favorite Matchmaking playlist in Halo 3, but I don't think I could live up to the expectations at this point seeing how I have zero experience at making one. And there are already so many excellent BTB maps, made by the bosses of this niche such as Mock, Duck and Shoe. However, more importantly, I simply don't have enough time to put work into making one worthy of being played.

I'll definitely give it a shot in Halo 5 though.
And maybe, who knows, I can still bring one out in Halo 4 if time allows by the Summer.

Last edited:

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
What makes you think it wasn't already out of my pants? :p
You don't have two, like the legends say?
5617526522_Jackie_chan_meme_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I've decided to give priority to both a Linear map and a Drive or Die map. :)
But first I'll have to finish Percy and Cédricville... those deserve to be finished up by now, haha.

Reactions: Buddy