Halo What is the distance you have to throw a grenade in order to get the "Hail Mary" medal?

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
on Haven if you threw a grenade from the side ramps to top middle you would get the medal. you can also get the medal if you spawn quickly after getting a from the grave grenade kill.

Reactions: Djentleman XIII

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
i reckon plasmas are on vehicles but thats it
But what about sticks against other players? There's nothing worse than when you execute a perfectly planned ambush and you have the upper hand against the enemy, and, out of the blue, they whirl around and shove a plasma grenade onto your face. Sure it doesn't happen that often, and it's quite difficult do do, but when it is done, it's completely luck. No skill involved- the victim doesn't deserve to die this way. And also, the main problem that I have with it is that there's nothing you can do to save yourself. By the time you realize that the grenade has been thrown, it's already on you- no time to dodge it. And of course, once you're stuck, it's 100% guaranteed death.

And the effect they have on vehicles is a completely different story.

Reactions: a ninja samuri
Feb 1, 2013
Australia
But what about sticks against other players? There's nothing worse than when you execute a perfectly planned ambush and you have the upper hand against the enemy, and, out of the blue, they whirl around and shove a plasma grenade onto your face. Sure it doesn't happen that often, and it's quite difficult do do, but when it is done, it's completely luck. No skill involved- the victim doesn't deserve to die this way. And also, the main problem that I have with it is that there's nothing you can do to save yourself. By the time you realize that the grenade has been thrown, it's already on you- no time to dodge it. And of course, once you're stuck, it's 100% guaranteed death.

And the effect they have on vehicles is a completely different story.

true

Reactions: ShockBolt21

Jorriley

Expert
Mar 30, 2013
The first weapon I mastered was the sticky grenade and the first player commendation I mastered was Hail Mary so when you say it's only luck I would love to prove you otherwise anytime because I feel that some people are actually skilled at the sticky grenade. Like Me.