Gaming What Games Would You Like Remade?

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I'm sure I'll catch shit for this, but I loved this game.

Shadow_The_Hedgehog.jpg

What can I say, a non-boy scout sonic with guns is boss, to me at least. It was also the first game I ever played where your choices meant something. I would love it if SEGA remade this for Current or Next-gen, besides the Sonic series hasn't exactly... goodlately, okay maybe for a while. Lets just hope the new Wii U exclusive one will be okay since it's more classic, in terms of style.

Reactions: evergreen948
yeah but it would mean more maps from halo 3 return and i would love halo 3 with halo 4 graphics and i think it the remake was done correctly it would boost population of halo 3 and halo all together
yeah but xbox one is just a few weeks from release. How about maybe a xbox one remake of halo 1,2, and 3 with graphics of the next halo game

Reactions: a ninja samuri

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Goldeneye 007. The latest remake I bought was cool, but it was too much like COD, and none of the original maps or story were present.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I would love to see an HD remake of Star Wars: Republic Commando. That would seriously kick ass.

Halo 2 would be great also, perhaps some of the issues with the campaign resulting from the time crunch could be fixed also.

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
Are we limiting it to console games only or can we do PC games as well? If so then:

The MechWarrior series of games (just epic games to me)
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Star Wars Republic Commando
KotR series

There are others but I thought I would stop there. Don't want to make a huge list.