Gaming What Games Are You Playing?

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
Halo 5 is upon us which ironically means most of us aren't playing Master Chief Collection. This thread is a place collectively chat about any non-Halo games that you're playing instead. Having said that, just about anything sensible is fine so long as we keep it mostly gaming related.

• Recommendations
• Game development
• Upcoming games
• Gaming questions
• Occasional OT thingz

Reactions: Zandril

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
I'll just post since no one else is. I don't really play as much anymore because UNI. But when I do have time, I play FIFA 15 and Metro: Last Light on 360. The only time I hop on Halo now is when my friends are there.

Right now, I'm saving up for Halo 5, FIFA 16, Metro Redux, and the new Hitman game. Really looking forward to Hitman, especially. I mean, come on.

Reactions: Auburn

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
I'll just post since no one else is.
Yeaaah, the idea was to create a general thread to discuss anything gaming related, but nobody's biting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't really play as much anymore because UNI. But when I do have time, I play FIFA 15 and Metro: Last Light on 360. The only time I hop on Halo now is when my friends are there.

Right now, I'm saving up for Halo 5, FIFA 16, Metro Redux, and the new Hitman game. Really looking forward to Hitman, especially. I mean, come on.
ew, Fifa :p

The only Hitman game i've played is Absolution, which I thought was pretty fun despite the terrible reception it received. Been meaning to pick up Silent Assassin so that I could begin the series somewhat fresh.

I've been indulging in telltale-style games as of late. Life is Strange, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls... they all have story-driven plots that rely on the decisions you make as a player. It's a nice break from all the FPS games.

Also; ew, Fifa.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Age of Empires 2: HD Edition on Steam.

Also playing through Gears of War Ultimate Edition on Xbone.

Peggle 2 if I'm feeling casual.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Gta 5 and Minecraft that is all

(Also Auburn you could post this thread in the shoutbox, alot of us don't know this thread exists ;))

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
One day I was in this alley way(Xbox store) just minding my own business, not bother'in nobody. Then out of nowhere a drug fiend(Advertisement) lunged at me and jammed a syringe of pure joy(SMITE) into my arm(hardrive). Now all I do is shake uncontrollably until I get my next fix.

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
Mostly Halo 5 right now, I play CS:GO, TF2, and Street Fighter 5 on PC sometimes and Occasionally play Smash 4 but not too often (I played enough of that game in testing O.O and I still suck...also the online is turrible)
Yeah, online play in Smash 4 is... pretty bad. That's what happens when you rely on p2p connections, Nintendo.

You were apart of the initial testing? That's pretty neat, man.

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
Yeah I worked as a contract tester at Nintendo for a year before I started at Microsoft I tested Smash 4 on 3ds and Wii U as well as the Twilight Princess HD
Nice. I was thinking about picking up Twilight Princess HD here pretty soon. I picked up a copy when it came out for Wii and have never loved a Zelda game as much since.