Halo What features do you want to see in H5?

Oct 19, 2015
Stephenson VA, USA
What I want: I want better armor, After looking through the armor, I can honestly say that I just want Security. Hopefully, the armor add later on in DLC is descent. I also hope that we can actually use skins in arena! I heard that they are only in warzone. If they are in arena, it would be cool if when you picked up a weapon you saw your weapon skin like spray paint itself slowly in a hexagonal pattern. It would also be pretty cool if there are legendary ARs and BRs! It would be nice if on map there was a legendary AR with 60 bullets in a magazine, and maybe a BR with the classic scope and slightly increased damage. Hopefully 343i doesn't mess up H5's Matchmaking so that we can actually experience these features! (Unlike MCC)
So what features do you guys want? Let me know down below! ~GT

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Weapon skins are available in arena along with other cosmetic customization options (armor). Obviously customization which affects gameplay is exclusive to Warzone in order to maintain a balanced, competitive setting for Arena. There are legendary weapons in arena such as the Prophet's Bane on Truth. What other legendary weapons there will be, and whether these will be accessible in forge and in custom gametype settings is currently unknown.