Halo what controlls do u use

which controlls do u use

• Total voters

Ariel Morgan

Adept
Dec 27, 2012
Oak Park, MI
What are each set good for?
Bumper Jumper was the most used in H3, hence the reason I use it.

BJ allows the player to maintain use of his sight (right thumbstick) while jumping or meleeing someone (which are your bumpers, LB/RB respectively).

Once you have the feel for it you can clearly notice the advantages.
IMO there is little downside to having the AA (X) and Reload (B) be activated by your right thumb, seeing that you usually don't need to look while you use AAs (Curse you hardliiiight!) or reload.

Reactions: a ninja samuri

Parker Melnyk

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
a galaxy far far away
Bumper Jumper was the most used in H3, hence the reason I use it.

BJ allows the player to maintain use of his sight (right thumbstick) while jumping or meleeing someone (which are your bumpers, LB/RB respectively).

Once you have the feel for it you can clearly notice the advantages.
IMO there is little downside to having the AA (X) and Reload (B) be activated by your right thumb, seeing that you usually don't need to look while you use AAs (Curse you hardliiiight!) or reload.
Thanks

BigStack

Server Caretaker
Staff member
Dec 23, 2012
I use Recon... I've used the same control scheme since Halo CE, so I don't see much of a reason to change. The default scheme on H4 slays me. B to crouch? Yeah right.

I was the same as you. However late into Halo 3 and Now in Halo 4 i have moved to BJ only because of the benefits it gives me with shooting / jump / beat down without having to move my thumbs off controller this really helps when your playing high level / competitive halo.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com

Rickey-OMG.gif

Rodan117

Proficient
Nov 1, 2013
Sensitivity 4
Inverted

I can play un-inverted as well, but it takes me about five seconds at the beginning of the match for my brain to make the switch. And I can play Recon too, since that's what my wife uses.