Halo Welcome to The Union of Scree...

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
After much thought and discussion about a previous thread that I posted, I have finally decided to start a clan. You want the details? then here it is:

Armor color secondary must be yellow. the primary color is your choice.

Emblem colors must be yellow as primary, brick as secondary, and white as background. emblem its self can be anything as long as it is appropriate.

No foul language

and I have a few positions that are open for people to fill:

Major: My second in command for when i am away

Commander: communicates with other clans to set up clan battles

Lieutenant: In charge of rounding up good quality maps for us to play in a non-clan battle setting

Battle Chief: In charge of making good quality maps for us to play in a non-clan battle setting

If you are interested in joining, please send me a message on Xbox LIVE. The place to get all of your future information will be on Halo Customs unless notified otherwise. I hope to see most of you on the field!
-Your Commanding General,​
General Sarbina​

fullbody

ChrisSonic01

Master
Feb 2, 2013
He means, what makes your clan different (better)? Why should we join this clan if it's just like all the others? What's the name? (Edit: You should probably state the name in the post rather than just the title; I completely missed it my first time through.) And why do you feel you need to start a clan in the first place?
Not trying to be condescending, just offering constructive criticism. I might be open to joining if you give us a little more about it...

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
He means, what makes your clan different (better)? Why should we join this clan if it's just like all the others? What's the name? (Edit: You should probably state the name in the post rather than just the title; I completely missed it my first time through.) And why do you feel you need to start a clan in the first place?
Not trying to be condescending, just offering constructive criticism. I might be open to joining if you give us a little more about it...

why not? i thought it would be fun to give a shot at it and so here i am