Halo weapon fix update

do you think that this weapon update is better and do you think it will make halo 4 more popular

• Total voters
Feb 1, 2013
Australia
im pretty sure its on june 3rd but if not sorry
anyway they are making the br 4sk and the carbine 7sk (from 8sk for those of you who didnt know)
they are also redusing the DMR range and then increasing the LR range to the new range of the
DMR oh they are also making the carbine more accurate. they are also reducing the auto-aim of the Automatic weapons.
People like Greenskull and Ninja went over to 343i to test this weapon update and they said the
BR and carbine will be the main two weapons in close Quarters and the main long range weapon would be
the LR.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Greenskull and Ninja went over to 343i to test this weapon update and they said the
BR and carbine will be the main two weapons in close Quarters and the main long range weapon would be
the LR.
I'm not too sure about that at all, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I think it will help balance out some of the major flaws in loadout weapons, but I'm sure it will bring up some new problems, as well.
By the way, RED ARMY!

Albreich

Proficient
Feb 4, 2013
Antarctica
I am not really sure why they are buffing the BR, I think its perfectly balanced if not a little OP.
Though I am excited that the carbine is getting a buff the weapon has really needed the upgrade.
The DMR has definitely need the long range nerf.
Over all, I cant wait till the update.
:titmar:

Reactions: a ninja samuri