Halo We want SPEED RUN!!!!!

Should Pete the Duck make another Speed Run?

• Total voters

Jorriley

Expert
Mar 30, 2013
Why don't you just use his map delete all of the map except for the starting area and the finishing block and build your own all he did was do a section by section run of the map you can see that clearly with the big gaps

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
It's not necessarily ripping off his map to make another map like it. You would obviously reference the original, but not making new maps because of not wanting to "copy" just prevents new content from being created. Just because he invented the mechanic doesn't mean that he has a copyright on it.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
It's not necessarily ripping off his map to make another map like it. You would obviously reference the original, but not making new maps because of not wanting to "copy" just prevents new content from being created. Just because he invented the mechanic doesn't mean that he has a copyright on it.

I never stated that, all I'm saying is that I am not making another version of his map. Sure you can Use the mechanism in another way I was making one last week. Where do you think Orbital Launch Came from, Green Lantern, etc came from. A little bit on other people ideas but with a new creative twist.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I never stated that, all I'm saying is that I am not making another version of his map. Sure you can Use the mechanism in another way I was making one last week. Where do you think Orbital Launch Came from, Green Lantern, etc came from. A little bit on other people ideas but with a new creative twist.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying you should necessarily make it, just that if someone wants it made Pete isn't the only one who could do it.