Flood We are Imbound!

Jan 22, 2013
We are Imbound! (version V1) - Linear infection with tons of action!

We Are Imbound
Linear Infection
EF7439A5-5FAA-455B-84A6-E1C3FA4160A6-361-00000118EE593DBE.jpg

You are a ODST Imbound on a mission to excavate a rock valley. you must defend yourself till the air docks shields are disabled. Then proceed to the city via the sewer system.but you must descend a great fall to take advantage of the opening of the sewer system. You will then have to hold out in the city till the...

Read more about this map...

Jan 22, 2013
Midwestchopper5 updated We are Imbound! with a new update entry:

Bug and spawn fixes

-teleporters added outside the flood spawn room for flood
-problems with map when lobby is full addressed
- turret added to boat dock at the end of the map
-over shields removed
-softkills added over teleporter receivers to prevent teleporter camping
-piece reworked to free more budget without removing parts of the map

Read the rest of this update entry...

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
I was going to review the V1.2 resource, but you updated it today :p

Here's what I was going to suggest - not exactly sure what changes were implemented per your recent update (slightly vague post)
  • Flood need multiple senders, especially to the second holdout position.
  • Sewers having the soft-kill is a tad annoying. Only a fool would want to camp in there.
  • Spartan Laser ordinance is highly situational.
We really weren't used to linear flood, so the humans died before they were able to reach the boat dock.

Jan 22, 2013
I was going to review the V1.2 resource, but you updated it today :p

Here's what I was going to suggest - not exactly sure what changes were implemented per your recent update (slightly vague post)
  • Flood need multiple senders, especially to the second holdout position.
  • Sewers having the soft-kill is a tad annoying. Only a fool would want to camp in there.
  • Spartan Laser ordinance is highly situational.
We really weren't used to linear flood, so the humans died before they were able to reach the boat dock.
Thanks for the review I wish I could of made it to the lobby, linear flood maps have a slight learning curve. In 1.3 update I added more senders for the flood. It's not surprising you guys didn't make it to the end the first play though, i wanted it to not be a every round thing so winning was a rewarding feat.
P.s. I'm pretty sure you can still review older version, if not I know you can rate them.

Jan 22, 2013
Midwestchopper5 updated We are Imbound! with a new update entry:

honor rules added

I wanted to add some honor rules that if followed will allow the game to play the best and be,the most fun. There no very big rules just simple ones that people exploit sometimes that ruin it for others.
Rules
1.when the gates open move to the next area
2.don't drive off on the warthogs till it's full
Suggestions
1.work together, the zombies take 3/4 a AR clip to kill, team shooting wins the game
2. Move on to the city asap zombies have a 15 second delay and it will give you a chance to ammo up...

Read the rest of this update entry...