Mini Game Warthog Demo Derby

TheOriginalNT

Proficient
Jan 18, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
i could do better from scratch in 3 min, there is very little on the map at all that would make any1 want to download this, needs MAJOR improvements
It wasn't supposed to be a super amazing map, it's just a simple one. One of the first I made with my friends. Besides, it's not always about how much of the budget you spend, but how fun the minigame actually is

DeadlockDrago

Expert
Apr 22, 2013
Where Gods Fear To Tread
It wasn't supposed to be a super amazing map, it's just a simple one. One of the first I made with my friends. Besides, it's not always about how much of the budget you spend, but how fun the minigame actually is

true, but i cant really see something like this downloaded when stuff like the reach remake on erosion is around. not just hogs ramming each other, but mancannons and killballs spawning in later and even the defeated players seeking revenge. it's just too simple

TheOriginalNT

Proficient
Jan 18, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
true, but i cant really see something like this downloaded when stuff like the reach remake on erosion is around. not just hogs ramming each other, but mancannons and killballs spawning in later and even the defeated players seeking revenge. it's just too simple
Man cannons do spawn in a minute into the fight. There are little things I added into the fight like that, but it's the simplicity is why I like playing this with my friends.