Mini Game Warthog Chase

petetheduck

Proficient
May 17, 2013
Warthog Chase (version 1) - A large Hill moves between Warthogs--keep other players from contesting your hill to earn time!

Warthog Chase is FFA Warthog Chasin' fun for 3-16 players! Using the King of the Hill game type, a large Hill will move from Warthog to Warthog every 30 seconds.

- When the Hill is on your Warthog, drive! Other players will be attempting to get inside the radius of your Hill in order to contest it and prevent you from scoring any points. Ride up on the curb and dart in between street lights to attempt to lose your persuers!

- When the Hill is on someone else's Warthog, chase them! Get...

Read more about this map...

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
I´ve played it yesterday in a lobby of 14 people. My tip for you guys out there is: Play it with less than 10 people, because in our situation ~3 players weren´t even THE hill, so they didn´t get a chance to win the game. Other than that you only get one chance for making as much points as you can with such an amount of players.

However I think, that it was really funny and chaotic! Warthogs chasing just One is always fun. It´s another great map from a great map creator! P.S: The grid mechanism is genius. :)