Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
The Vault is a Infection map that is made to look like an ONI Research facility.

Tip: To those playing as Flood, the light bridge can be destroyed to access the teleporter.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated and feel free to give me any tips to make it better

~Brief Back-story~
You and your team of ONI security Spartan-IVs have fled from a recent Flood outbreak to an ONI Research vault in the core of a Forerunner Shield-world. You must purge all data from the vault and survive the waves of Flood that are fast approaching.

~Download~
File Browser > Map Variants > File Share Search > EmbarkingZeus

~Pictures~

iPhoneImage4B051A_zpsaed05cfe.jpg

iPhoneImage4B052E_zps9bf6c5a8.jpg

iPhoneImage4B0513_zps3d205f1e.jpg

iPhoneImage4B0521_zpsee6dca6f.jpg

iPhoneImage4B0527_zpsa2d51ec8.jpg

iPhoneImage4B050A_zps54cbd724.jpg

Vault pics

Update Time!!!
Update v2:
- I changed the doors for the Flood to enter (they just look a little nicer now)
- I changed where the Sentry gun was to a sort of front desk area
- I messed around with cover, so I had no long sights (Or not as many)
- The elevator now has a time limit before you can use it (Kinda like a linear Flood map)
- Once on the second story, you cannot return to the first
- And anything else I may have forgotten

Don't forget to post feedback or anything else in that nature.
Thanks ;)

Reactions: chicktapus33

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
I edited the pictures in for you, the map looks fun! All you have to do to get the photos on the forum is click on the individual pictures while on photobucket and then on the right there will be something that says "Direct link:". Copy that and put [IMG ] [/IMG] Around the URL (without the space in the first brackets)

Like this:

Code:
[IMG]http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b534/Watchingwolf10/Vault%20map/iPhoneImage4B050A_zps54cbd724.jpg[/IMG]

Reactions: EmbarkingZeus

EmbarkingZeus

Resident Coffee Aficionado
Jan 12, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I edited the pictures in for you, the map looks fun! All you have to do to get the photos on the forum is click on the individual pictures while on photobucket and then on the right there will be something that says "Direct link:". Copy that and put [IMG ] [/IMG] Around the URL (without the space in the first brackets)

Like this:

Code:
[IMG]http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b534/Watchingwolf10/Vault%20map/iPhoneImage4B050A_zps54cbd724.jpg[/IMG]
Hey, Thanks Wakko! Really appreciate that. :)