Map Preview Vacant

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
Hi guys welcome to my new preview of my map called "Vacant"

Ive designed it to hopefully play as a 2v2 or 1v1 but might be able to push it abit further and support games such as oddball or Koth, The setting is a remote research facility that has become deserted (Very generik I know) and has been taken over by nature, Please give me as much feedback as possible it will all be taken in consideration

The current state of the map is beta so it should be ready for testing by the 27/08/2013 and will hopefully be released for the 20th of October (if not earlier)

Vacant 1.jpg

Vacant 3.jpg

Vacant 4.jpg

Vacant 2.jpg

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
very nice design, i like the covers and overall style to the map, doesnt look like the normal 0815 forge island maps i see a lot. Definite download if i finally get to my xbox...

Thank you Fuzzle! the design is what am most worried about but testing the life out of the map should get it working nicely ;)
I do try to make every map unique aesthetically and in my eyes "Vacant" Is quite unique but I need people to test to find out

Ill be sure to hit you up with a link sometime when the map is complete thanks for the feedback! :D

Reactions: Fuzzle

i like teddy

SGC Proxy
Aug 26, 2013
UK
This looks very interesting indeed great aesthetics and just the right cover for 1v1/2v2 nice job i'll give it a download later bro :y:

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
Dont forget to update me as well Mr. Cannon or should i say Mr. Oh dang it forgot what the name of those cannon things are in forge but that was what i was going to call you! :titmar: <----This is how stupid i look right now to myself

Ill be sure to update you when I am happy the map is ready for the public :D roll on the testing!

Hi guys welcome to my new preview of my map called "Vacant"

Ive designed it to hopefully play as a 2v2 or 1v1 but might be able to push it abit further and support games such as oddball or Koth, The setting is a remote research facility that has become deserted (Very generik I know) and has been taken over by nature, Please give me as much feedback as possible it will all be taken in consideration

The current state of the map is beta so it should be ready for testing by the 27/08/2013 and will hopefully be released for the 20th of October (if not earlier)

View attachment 5678

View attachment 5680

View attachment 5681

View attachment 5679

I just realized almost all my maps are abandoned research facilities that suck.... Oh well being the same person gets boring unless you're dynamic like me...

Reactions: i like teddy

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
I just realized almost all my maps are abandoned research facilities that suck.... Oh well being the same person gets boring unless you're dynamic like me...

It seems to be a theme everyone makes a map in at some point in there forging careers haha just keep making them till you've refined your skills

Alright if you need someone to help test you know who to call (or rather invite)!

if your online ill definately shine the GrmnEscaltryPrty symbol for your assistance ;)