Competitive Unity [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Hey there Ninja Samuri! Would you mind embedding the pictures of your map into the thread? A description of the map itself couldn't hurt either! :)

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Hey there Ninja Samuri! Would you mind embedding the pictures of your map into the thread? A description of the map itself couldn't hurt either! :)

well its a small map for 1v1 and has a damage boost and railgun for ordnance (only railgun respawns)
it was a grav lift pushing you up and gravity volumes pushing you to the top level.
there are also lots of jumps which get you to the top level and there are also 2 BRs on the map
along with 1 of each Automatic weapon. that is the best description i can give you because there is not much to tell
now about the pictures im not exactly sure on how to get them on this thread so i asked Insane if i could have a link
and he said it was fine but if u were to tell me how i would try to get them.

well its a small map for 1v1 and has a damage boost and railgun for ordnance (only railgun respawns)
it was a grav lift pushing you up and gravity volumes pushing you to the top level.
there are also lots of jumps which get you to the top level and there are also 2 BRs on the map
along with 1 of each Automatic weapon. that is the best description i can give you because there is not much to tell
now about the pictures im not exactly sure on how to get them on this thread so i asked Insane if i could have a link
and he said it was fine but if u were to tell me how i would try to get them.
Link:http://halocustoms.com/threads/how-to-post-a-map.6886/

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
here you are, also i would very much appreciate if you took the time to download this map and have a look at all the details since i spent an hour on this map, and if you like it i would also appreciate it if you looked at my other map Mini Fall (which is the post under this one. Thank you

Attachments

• Unity picture 1.jpg
    Unity picture 1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Unity picture 2.jpg
    Unity picture 2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Unity picture 3.jpg
    Unity picture 3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 187
here you are, also i would very much appreciate if you took the time to download this map and have a look at all the details since i spent an hour on this map, and if you like it i would also appreciate it if you looked at my other map Mini Fall (which is the post under this one. Thank you View attachment 6149View attachment 6150View attachment 6151
Awesome, if you could just edit the map on the overview and put the description and pics there as well, would be appreciated. Thanks for cooperating with us!

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
a ninja samuri updated Unity with a new update entry:

Unity 1.1

So basically whats changed is i have made it so if u get past the one way shields on the left and right side you will get teleported back also i have added 2 new random drops which include the energy sword up top the shotgun on the centre box also the rocket launcher has gone and now there is a railgun with 3 shots and is not ordnance also centre box is now higher so when u try to crouch jump to the top level you dont get bumped by the corners sticking out, it now also requires a crouch jump to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
There's a reason why we have forge canvas maps you now. Forging a map in non-canvas maps would never turn out well. You're much better off creating something new and original.
I just wanted to challenge my self but yeah I should have made a game type, well actually the new slayer br game type In the team slayer playlist where u spawn with a br and ar would work quite well

Status
Not open for further replies.