Mini Game Ultimate Frisbee Space Court

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
Ultimate Frisbee Space Court (version 1) - Ball carrier cannot move, must pass to score. Made using ricochet gametype.

I made Ultimate Frisbee using Ricochet. The player carrying the ball cannot move, but they can jump higher than the other players. The ball carrier uses this advantage to pass the ball over defenders to their teammates. There is a 3 second reset time, 5 second spawn delay, and a 60 second hot potato time for each possession by a team. Players must be standing in the opponents endzone with the ball in order to score. Invulnerability and assassination immunity are enabled, so players will focus...

Read more about this map...

TurbTastic

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Wisconsin
This looks awesome Turb!
Have you tried attaching a capture plate to the ball so it looks like an actual disk?
I would need a modded version of ricochet to do object attaching, but even if I could there isn't a way to keep the capture plate parallel to the ground so it would tumble at all angles like the ball does. I'm trying to figure out how to make the ball explode when it hits the ground, and having a soft kill really low to the floor doesn't work. Otherwise I'm open to ideas for a 2nd compatible map if anyone has one.