Introduction Uhuu!>>>>>Redy is Here!

Redy

Novice
Jan 2, 2013
Hello! I'm Redy, most of you know me from ForgeHub, but yeah.. whatever, I dont like the new way that 343i made Halo 4, and my only TRUE entertainment in that game is Custom Games. Since the overall campaign and missions went really boring, I think the only section that stills save that game is Forging and Hosting.

Anyway, I live in Brazil and my first name is Luis. I'm studying Graphic Design in the university, my real goal for my career is Concept Art for Games and Movies. Nowadays, I work with pretty much Blender (3D render model software) and Photoshop. I'm a advertisement man from the BIOC community as well, my hobby right now is creating Logotypes and Banners.

My Gamertag is Redy93, I love to play casual BTB and CTF variants. When I'm not playing, I usually go around the city with my skateboard and walk down hill, or recording videos for my future Youtube Channel and Art stuff. My favorite Color is Green, my second one is Azure, from the RGB scale.

That's it. ;D

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
good to have you here!
also, i've got a lot of experience working with 3D modelling (mostly in Maya) so talk to me if you want to chat about that sort of thing!

Reactions: Redy